Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bruins need to get rid of Milan Lucic.

Looch is a glorified 4th liner, I don't understand Claude's hard on for this guy.

He has first line talent, but he is inconsistent. Lucic can be a 1st line player one game and 4th liner the next.

The Bruins are gaining momentum. I smell a comeback!

They usually get the most momentum when the crowd is pissed. Here we go,

When the Bruins score, I think the floodgates will open and they will get 2 or 3 in a row. It's just a matter of if they can get the first one.

I was robbed by 24.5 seconds for a shutout for Reimer in my pool this playoffs, I will not be at all happy if Holtby and the Caps don't pull through here.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't throwing elbows illegal?

If you are talking about Chris Kelly/ van Reimsdyk incident, then they let it go because JVR was holding Kelly down in the offensive zone on a delayed offside and JVR wasn't letting him up, so Kelly got up on his own with a little help from his elbow.

Bruins assistant coach said that they need to put shots on from, "absolutely everywhere." That's what I want to hear.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't throwing elbows illegal?

Only if there's an ensuing concussion.

Serious?

If not, why didn't that Bruin go in the box for a double minor when he threw that elbow at Riemsdyk? Seems like shotty officiating to me especially when Boston went on the PP on a weak tripping call against Lupul.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived