Toronto Raptors Concept

Bravo96

Been awhile since I posted a concept round these parts... new software works wonders. Check out my new Raptors concept... Adding some purple back into the Raptors identity... much needed. Also a new font. I kept the current uni designs, but everything else is new, including the WIP logo. Suggestions, criticisms... Go! Thanks.

RaptorsRedesign_DesignSheet.png

P.S. Which should be the away jersey?

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

I like the use of the old school purple.

On the other hand the font is a bit confusing and makes me a bit dizzy if I look at it intensly. This probably stems from the fact that the letters are not all going up at the same angle. The first R goes up to the left while the second one goes up to the right. I would pick one direction for all the letters which would improve readability.

5737a3a4-1de5-426d-a5eb-067469bdd6e3.jpg

The font for "Raptors" itself is just a little jarring, but I like what you're what you're trying to do. What makes it more jarring on the white jersey is a purple outline on red. The colours are too close to each other in the spectrum for one to outline another. A black or silver outline would work better. Otherwise, almost anything that brings purple back to the Raptors is going to get a thumbs-up in my book.

rATMcmK.png

Archived