High School Uniforms

AlexWilson

Hey guys. My high school football team has had the same uniforms for the last 3 seasons, and I was wondering what you guys thought of them, as the school asked me and a few other people to think of some new ideas as we are thinking about doing a throwback jersey. Feel free to post uniforms for your guys schools too. It's nice to compare uniforms, even at the high school level. Football21_zps7b85ebff.jpg

sport-scarf_leafs_zps5f769288.png

seahawks_banner.png

If those helmets are silver with black masks, minus the silver numbers and giant wordmark this uniforms are the same as my teams, silver helmet black Mask w/ no decals, plain purple jerseys white pants

You got it. We have a small patch we wear on the right side to represent the other school we share our team with, which kinda sucks.

sport-scarf_leafs_zps5f769288.png

seahawks_banner.png

Is that the same school that you recolored the Hamilton Bulldogs logo and passed it off as your own for, Cody?

I have no idea what you're talking about dude. My school doesn't use the Hamilton Bulldogs logo.

You recolored the Hamilton Bulldogs logo and said the school was going to use "your" design and you were asking us for feedback.

Uh-oh. Trouble in paradise.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

My high school uses two logos.one is a original logo made by a student.the other is a rip-off ogf gonzaga's logo. here is our old logo:bulldog.jpg

and heres the new one: edx1mwxjg6ve2semxr0mzfbdg.gif

of course, we change the colours to ours(purple, black, grey, silver and white). i'm editing our old logo as it is original.

I think this post speaks for itself. I'm glad this is finally obvious, as I think most of us have known for a while now.

My Asperger's isn't very severe, I'm more on the lower spectrum, but I do have it. I do struggle to fit in, don't have many friends outside of school, and not many I hang with afterwards either. I tend to struggle with conversation, especially around girls. I'm the kind of guy who everybody knows, but doesn't know much about. I like to stay to myself. I'ts really frustrating, and speaking of which people who have gone out and said, the only one I can think in the past year that I have looked at the site was Cody, our most infamous troll.

bigstock_Smoking_Gun_4399171.jpg

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived