GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for giving my tempaltes some use! ...And double thanks for changing it from Gareth Bale so he isn't in an Arsenal shirt! Great judgement call there.

As for the kits themselves... the shirts can be a little busy with the arch and the sponsors logo fighting for predominance. I think given that the arch is in the logo, you could drop the main arch from the shirt and it still be considered a major feature.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Thanks for giving my tempaltes some use! ...And double thanks for changing it from Gareth Bale so he isn't in an Arsenal shirt! Great judgement call there.

As for the kits themselves... the shirts can be a little busy with the arch and the sponsors logo fighting for predominance. I think given that the arch is in the logo, you could drop the main arch from the shirt and it still be considered a major feature.

Lucky guess on my part. :P

Thanks for the soccer feedback. I will take a another shot at those soon.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

The logo almost looks like the Miami Dolphins evil cousin lol. How do you pronounce their name? I'm usually not good with that sorta thing but I'm reading it as ni-you-hee or ni-you-ee

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

1) Connect the dots across the Pacific to Europe...?

2) Way too close to the Dolphins as far as color scheme.

3) Work on the pose of the shark. It looks like he has a real short tail, but I'm pretty sure you were trying to make it look like the tail was swept back, swimming. Add some shadows/highlights to help this.

1) Connect the dots across the Pacific to Europe...?

2) Way too close to the Dolphins as far as color scheme.

3) Work on the pose of the shark. It looks like he has a real short tail, but I'm pretty sure you were trying to make it look like the tail was swept back, swimming. Add some shadows/highlights to help this.

1) Well, since I have put teams in Dublin and London...moving right to left lol.

mappresentation.jpg

2) We have multiple Red, White and Blue combos. Why would a team from a tropical region be denied a similar palette?

3) Thanks for the feedback. I will keep working it.

Sorry, but which team is in Russia? I missed it. And since there is now a team in Honolulu, I think that they should wear the Honolulu Blue that Detroit has worn up to this point.

Sorry, but which team is in Russia? I missed it. And since there is now a team in Honolulu, I think that they should wear the Honolulu Blue that Detroit has worn up to this point.

No team in Russia. It is just a down and dirty visual to show the "dots". Honolulu is a future consideration team along with Mexico City. There will be more of these concepts that weren't in the original 40.

Thanks for the feedback, I like the idea of blue and will look at it for sure.

I will post the rest of this set soon.

Guest darkpiranha

Not feeling this one yet. The two toned shark and the white dividing line looks too much like it's two different sharks one in front of the other, oddly. And I agree with the comment about the tail looking short, rather than sweeping. And the orange fin makes the whole thing kind of look like an upside down candy corn.

Love the design of the uniforms, although I'm not sold on the colors yet. Even before I saw the shark logo, my brain said "Dolphins". I'd look to adding some shark-toned grey throughout, maybe. And it may be corny as heck, but what about some sort of mimosa pattern on the shoulders rather than just the wavy lines?

And the orange fin makes the whole thing kind of look like an upside down candy corn.

LOL. I freakin' love candy corn!

The shoulder pattern is actually a tribal pattern. I will keep working the Niuhi and update later. The colors are similar to the Dolphins, but I love them because it screams Hawaii. I do like the thought of blue and originally had it included in the design.

Thanks for the feedback.

Candy corn! Thanks for getting my sweet tooth going.

The colors are very similar to Miami's which is not a bad thing, but to differentiate the two just a bit maybe you could add that shade of purple you have in toe rainbow to the uniforms. just a thought, don't know if it will look right, but in my head I think it works.

Archived