New England Revolution Concept

JamieRose

I think this is a great start. The soccer ball is very well rendered, I like that a lot. But, I think it gets really busy around the ball. I don't think it needs 13 stripes AND 13 stars.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I think this is a great start. The soccer ball is very well rendered, I like that a lot. But, I think it gets really busy around the ball. I don't think it needs 13 stripes AND 13 stars.

seconded, really like the crest, but maybe 6 stars for the 6 states in New England?

this is really great. i dont think anything about it needs to change but maybe you can make it even stronger. its a pet peeve of mine, but i dont like sporting equipment in logos. it has a cheap, generic feel to me. the soccer ball is really well done, but i think it would be better with something else in place of it. maybe a NE monogram?

im not sure about the typeface. but only because its kind of ugly to me. if you used something that was taller it would have more impact really give the logo a strong and tall, proud illusion. but, if you're really settled on that typeface, then keep it. its not horrible by any means.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

A few things: The ball is rendered very well. If you decide to keep 13 stars, it would be a good idea to make them smaller and space them out more. Also, the wordmark needs more arching so it is parallel with the top of the shield. Right now the typography is what looks off and maybe that will be enough to fix it, but you may need a bolder typeface. Lastly, a gold outline woulden't hurt, so the mark can be placed on navy, and that may lead you to make the type white. Great start, however. It just needs some fine-tuning.

Maybe add a white stripe around the outside of the logo (or you could make it gold) just to differentiate from the outside. Also, maybe a thin gold striping around the red-stripes inside (just an idea, but it might look alright), but this is 1000X better than their current identity. This is outstanding. Well done sir.

spacer.png

I think the gold outline on the first idea really solidified that logo, it looks like it's basically complete now. Have you tried white for Revolution, I feel like it needs a bit more white. Other than that, I like this a lot.

Guest darkpiranha

Definitely the ball. Looks perfect right now. I'd support any team who wore laundry that has that logo on it.

@Nyk33 seconded, but I'd try to find a way to include gold avoiding the adidas stripes

Since the MLS has that contract with Adidas those stripes are kind of necessary unfortunately.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

@Nyk33 seconded, but I'd try to find a way to include gold avoiding the adidas stripes

Since the MLS has that contract with Adidas those stripes are kind of necessary unfortunately.

Except this is the concept world where anything goes!

TDZiMMB.png

Archived