Griffey Hits #500

bosox

It's about damn time. Now I can go back to not caring about what Ken Griffey does, and not having to hear about him anymore. Congratulations to the guy and all, but this is loooooooooong overdue.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

yawn....

wake me when he hits #600  :D

In that case, you're going to have a VERY VERY VERY long rest ..... now where's my Nyquil?.....

Not necessarily! Griffey is still pretty young and I can see him achieving this within the next 3-4 years easily!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

yawn....

wake me when he hits #600 :D

In that case, you're going to have a VERY VERY VERY long rest ..... now where's my Nyquil?.....

Not necessarily! Griffey is still pretty young and I can see him achieving this within the next 3-4 years easily!

Thats if he can stay helthy and knock out a good number of HRs

I think this time is different for him. I don't think he's quite the same as a "Grant Hill" or "Bill Walton" type player.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived