NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least Dallas doesn't have a lead to blow today. :D

They were up 14-6 at halftime. It's now 23-14

Dallas is losing 20-14 (dance)

Why are you so excited? At this point, everyone knows the Cowboys will blow whatever game they're in.

Oh yea, we expect it now. Just excited because it gives the Eagles a chance to clinch the division tonight if this holds up

Same Dallas, classless cowgirls.

Exactly where did they show classless? I understand terrible football but classless? Coming from a Redskins fan too?

Lol if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Same Dallas, classless cowgirls.

Exactly where did they show classless? I understand terrible football but classless? Coming from a Redskins fan too?

Lol if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.

Umm Wilson jumping on Santana after he was pretty clearly down would qualify for me.

And dammit, this defense sucks. Dallas jumps on 4th & 1, they back up 5 yards and they rip 20 with Romo limping around! I think the Shanahan's aren't the only guys on this staff that need to be fired.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Touchdown Panthers. Finally, they break through on offense.

And very cute of FOX's graphics department also, because the Christmas lights adorning their scoring bug lit-up Carolina blue when signifying their touchdown. Cute!

I also like watching the snow pile up on top of the score-bug (and the leaves on the Thanksgiving Day weekend games) as each drive progresses.

Yeah, this Kansas City team is a total farce. No way they make it out of the first round.

Well barring anything weird, this game is a first round preview. Only difference is the Wild Card game would be in Indianapolis.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Cowboys actually did clutch things? I just caught a glance of it on the bottom of the screen so I'm not sure exactly how it happened but while I hate, hate, hate the Cowboys, I'm pretty happy for Romo.

Also, Manning breaks Brady's TD record with #51.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived