NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

So many wasted timeouts.

Said every Eagles fan every day during the Andy Reid era.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course it's Kuhn, white meathead lumbering nutsack, who not only gets the score but allows the Pack faithful to shout his name with annoying gusto.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Of course it's Kuhn, white meathead lumbering nutsack, who not only gets the score but allows the Pack faithful to shout his name with annoying gusto.

Do yourself a favor and stop watching. Inevitably, Green Bay is going to dig a pot of gold out of their a$$es and win the game in some annoying fashion, and it's just going to piss both of us off. I'm only watching because others in the residence care to watch.

25yzwqg.png

Cardinals fans that happen to wear green and gold. *shudder*. They deserve to win because they "play the right way" or some other invented crap.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The Niners have played this game like one of those frustrating Madden games. Every time they fall behind, that's when they suddenly come to life and wreck the Packers D on the next possession. Huge game running from Kaepernick. Wonderful football game.

I see the thread has like 80 posts since this game began. Gee, I wonder what happened.

spacer.png

I wonder who Joe Buck and Troy Aikman want to win. I can barely understand what they're saying with Rodgers/Kuhn's balls gargling about in their gullets.

twitter

Kuhn is basically the Packers version of "Quadruple Jesus" or whatever that name was you came up with in reference to the Cardinals.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived