Chicago Blackhawks's new logo

Sidney

1. Lips are better

2. Keep refining the shape

3. Reduce the colors. I count 11. (light tan, dark tan, charcoal, black, yellow, red, different red, green, blue, brown, white)

That is way too many. Do more with less and eliminate one of the tan colors, charcoal, one of the red colors, and brown.

In fact, If I were you, I would make it black and white to start and see how far you can push that before incorporating color.

I agree with this plus I think the nose can be refined more

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think each change you've made has moved in a positive direction, which is impressive considering how good it was to start with.

I feel it could work as it is and be a great logo but I also agree that you can keep pushing it to be even better.

I'd suggest possibly trying not so straight a line on the bottom of the nose and see how that looks.

OK after days of tries I finally found something..... I guess. I rounded the nose and added some shape on the nose. so what you think? The eye is a bit bigger too. :)

Sanstitre-1_zps6147fbc0.jpg

hNa1bgX.png

Your shape is exponential better. Great job. Any chance you've considered putting the face paint back on the forehead a la:

p18vqre4e2mnliddgg5phcvgg.gif

At some point it got removed and replaced with wrinkles because thats intimidating. Just an idea.

Thank you buddy, yes I have to listen to proposals because it brings something new and it looks better. Everybody sees something different to do. Thanks to everyone ;)

hNa1bgX.png

Archived