Sports card design I've been making

gladsadmad

It's a cool design that has an artistic feel to it--so good points there.

The only suggestion I can think of is that I always preferred to have aplayers position listed on the front of the card--I mean, if you know the players and the game you probably know that already, but collecting hockey & football cards as a kid helped me to learn abotu the game--including the positions.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Really, really hate to be that guy, but the Bills are going with the full collars now. Really cool stuff. Did you take these from training camp pics?

The first 3 are real pics I found on the internet, the 4th one is a uniform swap I made.

Ah. I just assumed that with your talent, these were all swaps!

spacer.png

Really, really hate to be that guy, but the Bills are going with the full collars now. Really cool stuff. Did you take these from training camp pics?

The first 3 are real pics I found on the internet, the 4th one is a uniform swap I made.

those are rookie premire pics....so all of the rookies wear their teams uniform...i thought the bills were goin full, but then i saw this and thought otherwise..i mean the jags had their new uniforms, so why wouldnt the bills? idk dont ask lol

I appreciate that, but I slowed down the NFL swaps pretty much after the NBA draft.

BQn-8CiCcAEbNz9.jpg

There are two E's in Montee. Otherwise, these look really sharp.

DOH!! thanks..I fixed it.

Archived