Nike takes over Major League Soccer

Daniel_Ramone93

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know he has the right to do whatever he wants with it.. What I am trying to say is that by trying to sell his template, nobody else is going to use it because nobody wants to spend money on that. This site isn't about earning a profit, it's about sharing ideas, helping others create ideas..

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I know he has the right to do whatever he wants with it.. What I am trying to say is that by trying to sell his template, nobody else is going to use it because nobody wants to spend money on that. This site isn't about earning a profit, it's about sharing ideas, helping others create ideas..

He does not post his work only here, you asked for the template and he said he sells it, simple, if you dont want just dont bother it, some people may want it

I put prize on my works because in our forum in Brazil a lot of guys are lazy, they get your design and didn't change nothing - specially in the our Brazilian Forum's case because most of us work with fantasy brands, they don't look foward to progress, but I don't have any problems to share one design or two when people come to me and ask, I really like to help others to evolve on designing because when I progressed the most was with free templates.

So, if somebody like my designs and want some help or a template, come to talk with me and i will be glad to help

hblw.png65st.pngdrcp.png

Well, lets move on with New York Red Bulls concept!

RedBull_Casa_zps8b83b3b3.png

For the home kit, I got those sleeve details from my favorite team in Brazil, Santos. I think that worked fine. What I wanted the most on those Red Bull concepts it was to make the kits look like a "real" team and not a Coporation-owned team. The Bulls still on the shirt but in a slight watermark.

RedBull_Away_zps276c2fdc.png

The away kit is my favorite so far, simple but classy as hell. France National Team kits inspired me a lot on that.

RedBull_THird_zps1093a500.png

That's not original at all, I remember that a guy in Brazil designed something similar. I saved some colours because I wanted to do a Fauxback for NYRB, so the can became a kit.

RedBull_GK_zpsa6faf88e.png

Goalkeeper Kit: Salmon and dark grey, they always work good when matched, specially for a Goalkeeper kit. Also I used the same watermark of the home kit.

RedBull_Fauxback_zps2293c546.png

I remember a lot of Metros, they couldn't have won any important titles but they were responsible to put New York on the global soccer map again. Tri-colored kit with black shorts and socks, works fine and some teams in Brazil like Sao Paulo, Santa Cruz and Botafogo-SP traditionally use.

RedBull_FauxbackGK_zpsfd96ae07.png

Nothing special for the Goalkeeper fauxback, inspired in a Tony Meola's kit from the 90's.

hblw.png65st.pngdrcp.png

Sorry for all that I have said regarding your templates and work. I love the template, again, probably the best Nike template I have seen. And I love both your Houston and New York concepts so far, they are truly beautiful. I really like the Red Bulls kits with the wordmark instead of the logo, and the third kit looks great and the red bull logo looks good. I also love what you did with the Metrostars fauxback as I think it would be great to see the Red Bulls go back to that timeless look that really is synonymous with the MLS' early days. Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the league, especially the Portland Timbers.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

You just got a club with high potential and used it right, oposite of what adidas have been doing, I'm really hoping to see some fauxbax on this series like the Aztecs and the Wizards. Great kits, love the metros fauxback, love the goalkeeper kits and you managed to do the third look good, and red bull problably would aprove it since its the can design, great job so far mate, cheers.

I think you hit in right on the nose with that, Adidas has been making "cookie cutter" uniforms ever since they took over the rights to the league. Nike really has a clean sheet and can do almost anything with their kits, whereas Adidas is stuck with three stripes and general designs.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I love the 3rd kit! I don't know why they haven't done something like that already...looking like the can? It's so smart!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I'd suggest playing around with the stripe/wordmark color on the Houston third Jersey. The orange on orange would likely be hard to read if not completely illegible on-field.

Red Bull looks great, no complaints there... that third jersey is pure genius.

Loving the presentation, top notch stuff. I look forward to seeing more!

2043050vl19qK6.gif

I'm thinking about giving up of Photobucket, you can't enlarge the image and some of my designs it's kinda needed

Today I'll post Columbus Crew, i loved to work with black and yellow, are such great colors for a soccer kit

ColumbusCrew_Casa_zpsa1689186.png

For the home kit I used the same template that Internazional is using this season and inspired in some France jerseys I put some tiny yellow stripes on the cuffs.

ColumbusCrew_Fora_zps25920f8c.png

I think this is way better than the jersey that The Crew is using, less "polluted" maybe. Unfornutately It's hard to see the brick pattern that used not just in the away kit but also in the alternate.

ColumbusCrew_Fora2_zps47c3f30b.png

People will remember 'Bee Movie' when they see that jersey, or Celtic.

ColumbusCrew_Goleiro_zps72452b25.png

For the goalkeeper kit, shades of blue and details in lime green.

ColumbusCrew_Retro_zps32ef1ffb.png

The fauxback is based on a jersey which The Crew used between 1995 and 1998.

hblw.png65st.pngdrcp.png

Archived