Official Premier League Fantasy Football (Soccer)

marble21

If anybody plays (or would like to start playing) the FREE official Premier League fantasy football game, then I have created a league to be used by members of the CCSLC, so we can compete against one another.

It is not like the fantasy leagues we have here, it is a little different. Any player can be selected by anyone as long as you are under your designated transfer budget. For example, everyone in the league could choose Robin Van Persie. Hopefully the below picture kind of explains the format. You have to pick 15 players for the positions below and then come up with a starting 11 from that.

fantasy-premier-league-2011-121.jpg

Anyway, to access the league just create a team at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and then choose the Leagues tab. Choose to enter a private league and then enter the following code:

56327-200703

Good Luck!

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Excellent - I loves me some fantasy football, although unfortunately I'm not at a point yet where I'm eligible for any of the CCSLC competitions.

However, my Sporting Dual-Cores have been registered for this so at least you have one opponent to pit your wits against. ;)

Great stuff!

I would just like to reiterate that this is completely separate from the fantasy leagues here and is non-CCSLC endorsed.

The rules and format are different. It is just for a bit of friendly competition between the members of the CCSLC.

So then the 500/6 standards aren't in place here?

No 500/6 requirements needed. This is not a fantasy football league like the ones on the boards. It is a completey separate and different thing, except it uses the same name to describe itself.

It is open to absolutely anybody, although I thought it would be nice to keep the competition in this particular 'league' between CCSLC posters - for banter sake. It will not be ran through the boards as it is run through the premier league site itself but obviously I have to post about it on here to gain interest.

See here for details/rules: http://fantasy.premi...ague.com/rules/

You can enter your team (once created) into several leagues. e.g. I have one with friends, one in my workplace etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I am just going to bump this up one last time as there is less than a week until it begins.

Also, don't forget to pick your starting 11. You are not done when you pick your squad of 15. There is also the option to select who your captain is (who receives double points).

• 1 month later...

In what will likely be the only action I take with the club between now and January, "Wolverhampton Wankers" are in.

This name has finally been reset by the admins to CHANGE NAME haha.

After 4 weeks you are all getting Levyed. Hopefully this continues all season.

Daniel-Levy-Tottenham.jpg

Well, not a bad Saturday for the Cores with Baines bagging two goals and my two Hull City starters doing me proud with goals and bonus points aplenty.

Unfortunately though it's spoilt somewhat by my late decision to make Benteke captain. Boo!

Archived