New ESRB logos

mapleafan

Nowadays, you usually don't see the eC or Ao ratings anymore, though some games that have been made recently are pushing the boundary between M and Ao. I like the updates. They're clean and simple.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Nowadays, you usually don't see the eC or Ao ratings anymore, though some games that have been made recently are pushing the boundary between M and Ao. I like the updates. They're clean and simple.

I agree. It's a nice, clean update while still keeping the same message from before.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

I don't understand why they have a 17+ and an 18+. It seems a little pointless to only bump it up one.

Anyways, the logo itself is pretty much a lateral move like STLCards said

Because think of the children!

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I don't understand why they have a 17+ and an 18+. It seems a little pointless to only bump it up one.

Anyways, the logo itself is pretty much a lateral move like STLCards said

I always thought it was pointless in having two Everyone ratings. Change Everyone 10+ with the old Kids to Adults rating, while retaining the ages 10 and up distinction. It wouldn't be too redundant, or clash with the Everyone rating.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived