• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#7 SOUTH CAROLINA

pEAi3xI.png

I0Ukkax.png

ltItMFQ.png

lXS9OTG.png

Simple look for the Gamecocks. The 1980's helmet is back with the striping pattern carried over to the sleeves and pants.

#6 TEXAS A&M

ZR0Y47A.png

Qqfum4f.png

PHSIRfS.png

Basically what they wear now, but the double stripe is replaced by a bevel stripe to match the logo, and the bevel is on the helmet logo.

#5 Georgia and #4 Stanford are next.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

SC: switch the stripes on the maroon background. Helmet, jersey, and pants. It will match evereything else better.

A&M: make the away numbers' bevel a darker maroon so its an actual bevel. They messed that up big time.

spacer.png

Wow, that Louisville helmet. Their current helmet would actually look fantastic with your set.

Michigan also stands out. I've always wanted them to incorporate the wings without ruining the home jersey. You pulled it off perfectly.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Carolina looks good IMO. The only thing is that they NEED to say on the chest either: "Carolina" or "Gamecocks." From the 1900's on, we've had something in text on our uniforms.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

Carolina looks good IMO. The only thing is that they NEED to say on the chest either: "Carolina" or "Gamecocks." From the 1900's on, we've had something in text on our uniforms.

Apart from this, I'd also make Carolina's helmet logo bigger.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

#5 GEORGIA

a9r4lGk.png

HhQAOR2.png

GZ4EjV2.png

NvbWs8G.png

Not a huge change for UGA - just a minor tweak that blends their old basketball uniforms, their ProCombat jersey, and their current football uniforms together, while also bringing back their red and black pants and introducing some alternate helmets.

#4 STANFORD

YH8ZKoW.png

mfF6u3K.png

117us0m.png

Kept it simple with Stanford. I used the women's basketball font, replaced black with green, and used a sleeve design similar to the '90s Alouettes.

I'll be wrapping up the series shortly with #3 Oregon, #2 Ohio State, and #1 Alabama.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I really like Georgia, but I'm not a fan of Stanford. I see where you were going with the green, but it's really hard to see (especially on the away) and it doesn't really go with anything in the uniform, so I would prefer the all white numbers they rock now

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• 2 weeks later...

#19 BOISE STATE

YUqcx2p.png

U5UHreL.png

iLbdLsh.png

3S4je1w.png

Not a huge departure from their current look, but I did add a simple striping pattern meant to match the contours of the logo and an updated helmet. I'm not quite happy with this one, though, I might revisit it later.

#18 NEBRASKA

kU6KTuJ.png

Bq1oisv.png

HZG6SvH.png

Again, mainly just an evolution of what they wear now. I've never been a fan of their tiny sans-serif N, so I used their block N and a number font to match. Aside from that, I emphasized their thick two-stripe pattern (including on the helmet) and worked in sublimated corn kernels on the sleeve and pants striping.

Next up are #17 Michigan and #16 Oklahoma.

I like that Boise mixes in orange pants and top every so often

Championship%20Banners.jpg.png

#9 LOUISVILLE

5WtDwhe.png

cmmn1GZ.png

qzCYwu6.png

Unique helmet to separate them from the Arizona Cardinals, yellow trim worked in, custom number font, and a sleeve treatment that gives the jerseys an almost basketball-esque look appropriate for the reigning hoops national champs.

#8 CLEMSON

B6683tw.png

vEjCxuv.png

WGuVrxn.png

AOrYINO.png

More purple worked in, custom number font based on their "C" logo, and sublimated tiger-striped collar inspired by a design they wore in the late '90s.

#7 South Carolina and #6 Texas A&M up next.

Clemson looks better with the block numbers. Also, paw on helmet should be tilted towards 1:00.

#7 SOUTH CAROLINA

pEAi3xI.png

I0Ukkax.png

ltItMFQ.png

lXS9OTG.png

Simple look for the Gamecocks. The 1980's helmet is back with the striping pattern carried over to the sleeves and pants.

#6 TEXAS A&M

ZR0Y47A.png

Qqfum4f.png

PHSIRfS.png

Basically what they wear now, but the double stripe is replaced by a bevel stripe to match the logo, and the bevel is on the helmet logo.

#5 Georgia and #4 Stanford are next.

I like the nod to the 80's style helmet for S Carolina.

Archived