How can I Fix this Logo? (C&C Needed!)

ThePeam

I've been working on this logo for about a week now: The concept shows the basic idea for this logo. To me the fish looks pretty bad right now, and I don't know what I should do to fix it. The fish is extremely plain so you guys have more room for opinion.

SeattleStage2_zps29632b2c.jpg

C&C appreciated.

NEWSGG copy.png

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The concept, colors and layout are real cool. There is a lot of fast movement going on between the font and the fish. Its really good. The fish its self may have parts that a bit funky but like Sidney alluded to a less hand drawn version would clean that right up. but the concept as is is really good.

I would say that there are too many lines in the gills/fins. lessening those lines will make the logo feel cleaner. also, fewer lines will look better on a jersey/ballcap etc. i'd also look at the shade of green/red that you're using. the updated logo feels a bit muddy to me, but that could be my monitor.

It's too detailed for me. Using less lines would clean it up but if you are going for a realistic look, then it's pretty good.

Am I getting warmer?

SeattleStage6_zps96fc51df.png

Do you guys have any ideas on how to incorporate green into this logo without changing the main color of the fish.

NEWSGG copy.png

Archived