NFL Hockey Crossover - AFC West

GriffinM6

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole series is great, but I feel like Jacksonville is a miss.

The big thing(s) are the sleeves on all 3 sets. I'd say make the sleeves solid teal on the home with white or gold stripes, solid white sleeves on the road with gold or black stripes, and solid black sleeves on the alt with teal or gold stripes.

The second is the shoulder patch. I'm not sure whether it's you or the logo, but I feel as if the jaguar head on the right patch logo should be facing the other way.

AS for Houston and Tennessee, HOU is great, no strong critique other than me asking where that h-texas alt logo came from. Wasn't that used for the old WFL Houston Texans or something? I like it.

Tennessee is great as well, especially the striping on the alt.

My advice, to get more people to comment, is to probably change the title of the thread whenever you add a new concept. I've been doing that with my concept series and it was working good for a while. Because, as of now, people that are a bit too lazy/don't have time to click on the link see that you are still on the AFC North teams rather than nearing the end of the AFC South. I feel ya though. Sometimes I come here and see that my page has been bumped to the 2nd page in a 2-3 hour span with no comment

EDIT: Didn't see Indy. Looks good, as usual. You always seem to create some great concepts. Bravo, my good man

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I really love this series, and those Falcons sweaters are fantastic. I can't wait to see the AFC!

I actually did three of the AFC's divisions already.

I'm going to take a break from the NFC South right now, and show you the East teams' outdoor game uniforms. Some teams that have throwback will just use those in these games.

Philadelphia at Buffalo

04xq.png

Miami at Washington

unbz.png

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I like all of them so far except Washington. Maybe play off the R from the late 70's or 80's or use the Redskin head logo from the helmet.

Again I really like all of the other designs. Can't wait to see what you come up with for Arizona and San Francisco.

I did use the Helmet logo not sure what you mean.

Any way, here's the final East matchup. This pits the New York Jets (Titans) against the New York Giants in the Meadowlands.

e06q.png

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived