NFL Hockey Crossover - AFC West

GriffinM6

I like the silver road for Oakland, kinda see them being the Lakers of this universe.

Nice job on KC & Denver as well. I like the use of more orange, it usually is relegated to a secondary or tertiary color, but I always feel that it's weird so few teams actually wear orange as their primary. Great work again.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Chiefs and the Raiders are perfect. The Broncos are very interesting as well. I like how you incorporated that swoosh stripe of theirs. They're both ugly and sharp at the same time, much like the actual NFL jerseys. Does that make sense? I have a good feeling for when you do a fauxback stadium series for the Broncs as well.

Looking forward to what you've got cooked up for my Chargers!

Sorry I'm late, Griffin. The Chiefs are one of my favorites in this entire series. Oakland & Denver look good as well, and STL is good too. Just saw the Seattle update and it is miles better than the original.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I feel like you're trying to hard with this concept. I'd take the Bolt off the west, and center the bolt more on the sleeves, I'd also get rid of the circle and just re-color the center bolt and script and you have it right. Just my advice though.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

What if for the Chargers you went with a more old school logo? The wordmark by itself would look good too I think, although not very "hockey-ish". Chiefs set is absolutely perfect, even down to the cream shoulder patches.

I don't know what bothers me about the Ram's set, but its just not right to me. Maybe take out that chest bump. It clutters the center of the jersey. Other than that these are great. Love the Cowboys set.

hinooehlb07wrotq26b2pvpey.gif

Archived