NFL Hockey Crossover - AFC West

GriffinM6

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but the V doesnt work as a shoulder logo. too abstract. I think that a modified version of their anniversary patch a few yeas ago could make a good shoudler logo

Yeah I think it does. Too abstract?

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's time for my first set of outdoor game uniforms. In this part of the series, I'll have each conferences' North, South, East, and West divisions square off against each other. First up is the Norths facing off.

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Chicago Bears

sqzr.png

Baltimore Ravens vs. Detroit Lions

lxew.png

Green Bay Packers vs. Cleveland Browns

1k73.png

Minnesota Vikings vs. Cincinnati Bengals

kbr8.png

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I'm not a fan of Detroit, because vertical lines in hockey are evil. But I would buy the rest in a heartbeat.

I'm not sure how I feel about the stripes behind the already-complicated Steelers logo (or that he's kicking a football...in a hockey game...but it's a crossover, what can ya do, non sequiters are ok), but that Bengals jersey looks like it could be real, it's exactly what I'd expect, and the rest are more perfect translations of football jerseys.

Love it. Keep it up.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived