NFL Hockey Crossover - AFC West

GriffinM6

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Seattle jersey is my favorite of the series. It works on so many levels. MAYBE could use a shoulder patch, 12th man? I like the Chargers and Chiefs a lot too. Not sure how I feel about Arizona. I think the logo kind of blends in too much, but I don't like the idea of a white outline. I almost with the jersey was white.

I don't even really follow hockey (or have much of a taste for hockey jerseys) but this series has been fantastic.

It's a little disappointing you haven't gotten as much feedback, this series definitely deserves it.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I really like most of the jerseys. My biggest complaint is you've seemed to distance yourself from how things were at the beginning. When you started, the concept were excellent and followed the model that Nike seemed to have with these jerseys. As you went along, you seemed to trend away from that and many either were starting to turn out over-designed or nothing more than the nfl jersey in hockey form.

Like I said, I think most of them are quite awesome and I looked through all 13 pages. I just thought I'd point that out as a refresher.

SIG1.png

SIG2.pngSIG3.png

Here's the last uniform of the series. The Jaguars new alternate.

JAXAlt_zps15b80e07.png?t=1391909831

This series was blast to work on the past 3 months, and big thanks all the people who gave me C&C on it. I hope bring you all another concept series in the near future.

Big thanks to JCRGraphix for releasing this template!

Here's the link to the full series!!!

http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/gmaxwell6/library/NFL%20Hockey%20Crossover?sort=2&page=1

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived