A NABA Fantasy Concept

GMS1122

here we go....i put a lot of hard work into this and i would very much appreciate some comments/critique/suggestions/criticism....WHATEVER!

Also, thanks to whchoclte, shiznit1083, and paynomind for all of thier suggestions and comments to bring this logo to the next level

PRIMARY, SECONDARY LOGOS, AND WORDMARK

logos.gif

UNIFORMS

unis.gif

COURT

court.gif

P.S. Hoss's is a restaraunt in Erie i work for, so the name fits! ^_^

Excellent set!

Other than the floating steering wheel, I think you did quite a fine job!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Sweetness! :P

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I'll try to catch you on MSN some time soon... I remember this concept from a while ago... it's improved quite a bit since then! I think there might be one or two things that could take it to the next level.

Consistent outlining between the face of the admiral and the rest of him would be one.

A white beard would allow you to be able to make the admiral's skin copper, minimizing the number of colours in use.

I'd make the numbers on the white jersey white-teal-black-copper (outside-in).

I love the Sonics-esque jerseys. The Spiderman Movie font is a great choice for the wordmark. The admiral in the logo is sailor-specific enough to be seen as an admiral, yet presented regally enough to be considered better than just a normal sailor (in this case, to be considered an admiral). That balance has been achieved. The court looks terrific.

Way to go GMS.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I'll try to catch you on MSN some time soon... I remember this concept from a while ago... it's improved quite a bit since then! I think there might be one or two things that could take it to the next level.

Consistent outlining between the face of the admiral and the rest of him would be one.

A white beard would allow you to be able to make the admiral's skin copper, minimizing the number of colours in use.

I'd make the numbers on the white jersey white-teal-black-copper (outside-in).

I love the Sonics-esque jerseys. The Spiderman Movie font is a great choice for the wordmark. The admiral in the logo is sailor-specific enough to be seen as an admiral, yet presented regally enough to be considered better than just a normal sailor (in this case, to be considered an admiral). That balance has been achieved. The court looks terrific.

Way to go GMS.

now why cant everyone put thier response's like this!? :D

Those probably wouldn't be my choice of colors, but you did a great job with them. The jerseys were clearly influenced by the late 80's-early 90's Sonics, but those are some of my favorite of all time, so that's a good thing.

BTW, where did you get that floor template? All the ones I have are that plain puke-brown color and look more like volleyball courts than anything.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Those probably wouldn't be my choice of colors, but you did a great job with them. The jerseys were clearly influenced by the late 80's-early 90's Sonics, but those are some of my favorite of all time, so that's a good thing.

BTW, where did you get that floor template? All the ones I have are that plain puke-brown color and look more like volleyball courts than anything.

i made it B) well i got the parquet piece from JQK and pasted it around many times to fit the court

Updated with newet version, fixed the face a little and changed the Home uniform #'s thanks to suggestions form SyPhi and STL FANTAIC

Looks good! Can I see what it looks like with a pissed off sailors face? Kinda liek the one on the Islanders guy they shortly used. I think with an angry mouth this guy would be a definite boat-pimp/bad-ass!

Updated with newet version, fixed the face a little and changed the Home uniform #'s thanks to suggestions form SyPhi and STL FANTAIC

Looks good! Can I see what it looks like with a pissed off sailors face? Kinda liek the one on the Islanders guy they shortly used. I think with an angry mouth this guy would be a definite boat-pimp/bad-ass!

want me to try it, or are you asking permission to try yourself? :wacko::D

good job gms

The first thing I thought of with the uniforms was the Vancouver Grizzlies. I think your unis resemble the Grizzlies more than the Sonics.

I like the basketball/wheel logo. One thing about it though...I think the basketball striping conflicts with the spokes on the wheel. How would the wheel look if the spokes were curved, and the inner circle looked like a basketball, instead of having both of them in there?

Your uniforms will looks great worn on players with their heads hanging low after a loss to the Archers :D

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Great job GMS, These have to be in the top of your best work, even though I was over at your house when you made it. It even looks better when it is complete and posted as one. Keep up the great work and hopefully, hopefully I can one day be as good as you.
:D maybe some day you'll learn how to read as good as me too!  :P

GMS1122 - "PLEASE DIRECT ALL COMMENTS TO THIS THREAD! "

My bad GMS, I dont read things over to completely.

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

want me to try it, or are you asking permission to try yourself? :wacko::D

You to try it, you are the chef, I would never touch your food!

good job gms

The first thing I thought of with the uniforms was the Vancouver Grizzlies. I think your unis resemble the Grizzlies more than the Sonics.

I like the basketball/wheel logo. One thing about it though...I think the basketball striping conflicts with the spokes on the wheel. How would the wheel look if the spokes were curved, and the inner circle looked like a basketball, instead of having both of them in there?

Your uniforms will looks great worn on players with their heads hanging low after a loss to the Archers :D

hmmm that would be a pratty cool idea, i'll see what i can do with that

about losing to the Archers...i was figuring Stampman would have beat you to it by saying those would look great when i lose to the Towers this year. :D

and Steve-O...i'll give it a shot, but i think he'll end up looking more like a monkey than a pissed off sailor dude! :P

Archived