2014 MLB Season Thread

Gary

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:censored:ing idiots......A´s gonna sink like a rock, they are allready overachieving with the players they have, would not be surprised to see the chemistry go to :censored:s now

Hey we're the Tampa Bay Rays. We've been around for all of 16 and half seasons and we've been to one World Series. WE ARE BAD ASS!

Crownking, you should take a few steps back and try to watch how other people post and then try to post the way other people post. Don't post like me, though.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

:censored:ing idiots......A´s gonna sink like a rock, they are allready overachieving with the players they have, would not be surprised to see the chemistry go to :censored:s now

Hey we're the Tampa Bay Rays. We've been around for all of 16 and half seasons and we've been to one World Series. WE ARE BAD ASS!

Especially now that we traded our best player to the Tigers for young prospects!

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

I'm not a troll. You play the game to win rings. Period. Not for apple pies and for fame. RINGS. I ain't no troll. Anything short of a ring for these contending teams should be a failure. The coaching staff should be looked at. The media pressures teams. Not me

I'm not a troll. You play the game to win rings. Period. Not for apple pies and for fame. RINGS. I ain't no troll. Anything short of a ring for these contending teams should be a failure. The coaching staff should be looked at. The media pressures teams. Not me

You have a 1/30 chance of winning the World Series each year. If you dont win then it wasn't meant to be you always have next year, only if you are retiring or get cut is this not the case, it's never title or bust for any team just because there are so many good teams and there is such parity. The only league you could legitimately say championship or bust for is the NBA with teams loading up on superstars.

I'll give some predictions: A's win 100+ games, have him field throughout the AL playoffs, Tigers vs. A's in AL title series, A's win pennant, hoists Harridge Trophy at O.co, they lose to the Cardinals or Dodgers in 5 in World Series. (This prediction can change throughout the remainder of the season.

You have a 1/30 chance of winning the World Series each year. If you dont win then it wasn't meant to be you always have next year, only if you are retiring or get cut is this not the case, it's never title or bust for any team just because there are so many good teams and there is such parity. The only league you could legitimately say championship or bust for is the NBA with teams loading up on superstars.
But with the Yankees it's title or bust this year although their struggles.

This is like trying to talk to a brick wall

No one was expecting them to win a title except for the NY fans that think the largest payroll=championships

Some on the media said it would be a failure to not win a championship in Jeter ' s final season.
Probably the same people who said the same thing last year with mo retiring

Archived