2014 MLB Season Thread

Gary

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2004_WorldSeries_Trophy.jpg6634828.jpg

Apparently the Cardinals just signed Justin Masterson-a pitcher for the Indians. May be controversial. We'll see. It may be World Series title or bust.

dude... First of all, no need for pictures in every one of your posts... Second, they didn't sign him... The Indians traded him to the Cardinals...

Yea, I know he was traded.
Still you dont need "(insert title here) or bust" in every post. Every team tries to win the championship every year we dont need to be reminded

2004_WorldSeries_Trophy.jpg6634828.jpg

Apparently the Cardinals just signed Justin Masterson-a pitcher for the Indians. May be controversial. We'll see. It may be World Series title or bust.

dude... First of all, no need for pictures in every one of your posts... Second, they didn't sign him... The Indians traded him to the Cardinals...

Yea, I know he was traded.
Still you dont need "(insert title here) or bust" in every post. Every team tries to win the championship every year we dont need to be reminded

I understand that. But they are some media markets that push that belief.

John Lester in Baltimore? I thought Lester being traded meant we didn't have to face him anymore! Orioles sure want this division.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Can you save that ring crap for the sports ring circlejerk thread?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The Giants just released Dan Uggla. Heartbreaking.

Uggla is set to steal make $19 million through the next year. I think he'll live.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

So no more Lester to Baltimore... I'm assuming talks took a turn for the worse when Boston asked for either Bundy or Gausman to go with Miguel Gonzalez. It makes sense for Baltimore to turn it down knowing that Lester would want to return to Boston anyway.

Archived