NFL Redesign ***(fixing Browns and Patriots logo)***

YelichGraphics

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so I made the colors more consistent, added an outline to each one, and got rid of the logo. what would you like the logo to be?

Look - you've gotta do that one on your own. Find some inspiration, sit down, and just start putting ideas together. If you were establishing a team called the Patriots from scratch, what sort of imagery would you want to incorporate into it?

Are you redesigning ALL the logos? Or just a select few? You've used the current looks for the Dolphins, Bills and Jets, so you might get away with just using the current "Flying Elvis" Patriot.

I don't like the single stripe on the pats helmet. Also on the bills you have the all red logo on the white uni's sleeve and the primary on the blue one. It also seems like the middle stripe on all of them is thick o the tops then on the pants. Maybe try a blue or red helmet for the bills, I think that would look cool. I don't like the Pats font, or the numbers on the pants. I would suggest keeping the Patriots current logo, but making a new one for NY.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

Archived