NFL Redesign ***(fixing Browns and Patriots logo)***

YelichGraphics

its not brown for the jets that's black.

I think he's talking about the arm sleeves that you have brown. Those aren't supposed to be the players arm (skin color). It's the under armour sleeves. I think that's why he thinks you have brown in the color scheme.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kBZUYAe.pngWHAT HAVE YOU DONE...

Happy Halloween!

Looking from my phone I couldn't tell if that was black. Given the Halloween comment, I guess it is.

I actually kind of like this for the Dolphins. I'm not a huge fan of the bright teal they use, though. I would like to see more of the darker teal used in the logo.

But remember, I'm on my phone right now, so if this stuff is already incorporated and I can't tell, my apologies.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

okay! I got lots of good and bad. The "black jersey" was meant to be gray if you compare it to the jets.

I honestly like the dark side of the dolphins because what is scary about a dolphin.

all I changed was the #'s on the gray jersey

also Bengals are up

http://imgur.com/a/c4jqK#0

okay! I got lots of good and bad. The "black jersey" was meant to be gray if you compare it to the jets.

I honestly like the dark side of the dolphins because what is scary about a dolphin.

all I changed was the #'s on the gray jersey

also Bengals are up

http://imgur.com/a/c4jqK#0

why did you remove the helmet stripes, and the logo on the front is as big as the numbers, these need work in order to be taken seriously

but you put stripes on the jersey (poorly to) why not have them on the helmet as well, there is a total discontinuity with the way you have it.

and why have two different pairs of black pants where the only difference is the logo, it would serve you better to have a set of white pants as well

Archived