NFL Redesign ***(fixing Browns and Patriots logo)***

YelichGraphics

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awful, there isn't a good thing about it

Just like 99% of your posts. If you're going to come here and bash this kid's work, at least leave some sort of constructive criticism. I've seen you post throughout these boards for about a year now and you just are generally a sour person and frankly, an ass to posters. Granted, no, this isn't the best work we've seen on the CCSLC but at least the guy's trying. He slapped on a clip-art logo to the Patriots concept and was castigated there but now he comes out and tries to create his own logo and you just straight up say "awful, there isn't a good thing about it." That really pisses me off buddy. Normally I would just let these things go, but you have a knack for getting on my nerves. You treat people around here like crap and you never have anything good to say. You've racked up over 3,000 posts in just over a year (about 1,000 more than I have in my almost nine years here) and the amount of help you've brought to this community amounts to zero. I'm just gonna wrap it up here and end my mini rant because honestly, you're not worth my time. Just shape up and try to be a valuable part of this community because right now you contribute nothing.

Now, I'd be a hypocrite if I came here just to post that so I'll comment on your Browns logo. I see that it was made in Paint (which is perfectly fine) and to tell you the truth, it isn't horrible. However, it does need a significant amount of work. For one, the head is really squished looking and it appears as though its right ear was bitten off in some sort dogfight (come to think of it... that would make for a unique logo if done properly). Anyway, you need to take your time and look at pictures of bulldogs to get some reference. The logo is also rather flat. Look at the Browns' current bulldog logo for reference as well. Good luck man, and don't let these goons discourage you from posting your ideas! Just work hard and take your time!

EDIT: Pat's actually looking pretty good! A little work with the face would go far. Also, the light blue highlights on the arms makes him look "puffy" (for lack of a better term).

In fairness to wonderbread, he does give good CandC over half the time. On my concepts I've always been thankful for his feedback. He can be harsh, but it's probably warranted. He's not supposed to sugar-coat everything. That said, he maybe could be a bit more helpful sometimes, although for the most part he gives good feedback.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

Awful, there isn't a good thing about it

Just like 99% of your posts. If you're going to come here and bash this kid's work, at least leave some sort of constructive criticism. I've seen you post throughout these boards for about a year now and you just are generally a sour person and frankly, an ass to posters. Granted, no, this isn't the best work we've seen on the CCSLC but at least the guy's trying. He slapped on a clip-art logo to the Patriots concept and was castigated there but now he comes out and tries to create his own logo and you just straight up say "awful, there isn't a good thing about it." That really pisses me off buddy. Normally I would just let these things go, but you have a knack for getting on my nerves. You treat people around here like crap and you never have anything good to say. You've racked up over 3,000 posts in just over a year (about 1,000 more than I have in my almost nine years here) and the amount of help you've brought to this community amounts to zero. I'm just gonna wrap it up here and end my mini rant because honestly, you're not worth my time. Just shape up and try to be a valuable part of this community because right now you contribute nothing.

Now, I'd be a hypocrite if I came here just to post that so I'll comment on your Browns logo. I see that it was made in Paint (which is perfectly fine) and to tell you the truth, it isn't horrible. However, it does need a significant amount of work. For one, the head is really squished looking and it appears as though its right ear was bitten off in some sort dogfight (come to think of it... that would make for a unique logo if done properly). Anyway, you need to take your time and look at pictures of bulldogs to get some reference. The logo is also rather flat. Look at the Browns' current bulldog logo for reference as well. Good luck man, and don't let these goons discourage you from posting your ideas! Just work hard and take your time!

EDIT: Pat's actually looking pretty good! A little work with the face would go far. Also, the light blue highlights on the arms makes him look "puffy" (for lack of a better term).

I leave good criticism for quality work, this is so far from it and he continues to not change that his logos and concepts and there are so many things wrong I'm not going to waist my time to list them all because I know it wont make a difference anyways. Others create great work and i let them know and might tell them to fix one or 2 things they may have missed. In short if you create crappy concepts and continue to create crappy concepts after getting c&c you are going to get poor criticism or none at all.

Your logos still could use some cleaning up, but the improvements you've made in a couple months is great. It takes time to be able to view logo making in the way it's needed to be viewed as for great logos. Another recommendation would be to download some of Conrad's fonts or any fonts that you find that would be could for a sports team. It'll help out a lot. You still have a lot of room to improve but I'm glad to see that you've stuck with it.

Archived