NFL Redesign ***(fixing Browns and Patriots logo)***

YelichGraphics

Wonka how do you get templates in from paint and use them

I don't use Inkscape, but knowing that you work in vector you will have to use templates with an .svg file I believe. Look in the SVG movement thread and use those templaes.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has a faint out line on the helmet and I didn't know what to do for design. I didn't want it to be blank

This is why you should take more time to sift through ideas for each team. That's just an excuse to make a concept. What do you think the dolphins should wear? Would you like something modern and out of the box or traditional like they have now? You should have an idea of what you want to do before you start the concept rather than making it and deciding that you don't want it to be blank so you just put random striping on.

Be more creative. Both the Bills and Dolphins jerseys are the same exact style, just colored differently. Took maybe all of five minutes to create? Take your time, be creative, and present something you'd be proud to show off.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

it my first one man come down

No it's not, you've fed up not just this thread, but multiple threads across the concept forum, and the FAQ thread as well.

By the way, kevsim nor any of us are trying to be rude, we're trying to help you, if you don't want the advice then don't post it here. C&C stands for constructive criticism. Take it, because your concepts are really lacking in a lot of areas.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

To be honest, you're the one being rude to kevsim1, not vice versa. For the most part, people are giving you feedback on what needs to be done. Neither one nor two is perfect.

Both of your concepts so far are very similar, and neither is all that great. I would go with option 3: start from square 1. Your concepts so far have been pretty unimaginative.

I personally think that often the best way to make a concept is to first sketch something on paper before transferring to Paint. Try to think outside the box of stripes and colors. Study historical uniforms for the team you are designing to find unique design aspects, and take inspiration from that. Often when someone makes concepts in Paint, they end up just painting by number and adding a stripe or two to boot. Designing first on paper forces you to think more.

I don't have any problem with you using Paint or the particular template you are using. However, do note that the parts you have colored in flesh tones are actually undershirts, not arms. Also, when resizing images (as you have with the Dolphins helmet logo), please use the Resize tool under the Image tab. Your logo is presently a bit squashed.

Also, here's how you post images. Go to your imgur and click on the picture. Now roll your mouse over the picture and click on the Actions button, which looks like a gear. Click "View full resolution." Now copy the URL. To post it here, click the "Image" button, which is between the hyperlink button and the code button. Paste the URL.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Guys, this kid is 12. He shouldn't be here in the first place.

Ilfhockey, I'm not saying this to be rude or anything, but you really don't belong here. I believe the rules are that you have to be 13.

And guys, cut him some slack. The fact of the matter is that he is only 12, and for a 12-year-old these concepts are not bad by any means.

Archived