BucksFan5's Video Game Football Concepts - Fallout Added

BucksFan5

Im going to be taking a break from my NFL concepts for a while while this idea is still fresh in my mind.

I plan on doing a few teams of this:

1. Assassins Creed
2. Elder Scrolls - Imperial and Stormcloak

3. Fallout
4. GTA
5. Saints Row
6. Call of Duty
7. Infamous

8. Last of Us

9. Minecraft

If you dont see a game that you want me to try just ask and ill try it.

First up is Assassins Creed. Assassins Creed 2 was one of my favorite games which is what I based the uniforms off of. In Assassins creed 2 they have a lot of emphasis on the white and red. The assassins uniforms have highlights of grey in some spots so I put that on the numbers. I tried to make the stripe on the helmet look like the hood or in a hood shape. Also, The flywire accent on the shoulder is from the eagle shirt that Desmond Wears. Thanks for looking, and feel free to leave CnC.

Home

Full: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/094/4/1/assassins_creed_away_2_by_bucksfan5-d7d22ll.png

assassins_creed_away_2_by_bucksfan5-d7d2

Away

Full: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/094/1/f/assassins_creed_home_2_by_bucksfan5-d7d21xi.png

assassins_creed_home_2_by_bucksfan5-d7d2

Black Flag Alternate

Full: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/095/6/2/assassins_creed_black_flag_alternates_by_bucksfan5-d7d5x20.png

assassins_creed_black_flag_alternates_by

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not played many of those games for I'm a Nintendo fan, but my roommate and another friend have played all those. I don't know much about Assassin's Creed, but I really like the execution of this. I'll share this with them and get you some feedback from them if you like.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhh my Christ, words cannot express how much I am looking forward to this series.

Good job on AC, it really does look amazing. I do agree with derschwigg's advice on brown and gray accent colors though.

I have a couple of ideas for some games you could do, but I feel like you should finish the first seven first. Plus, that would kinda be annoying to throw in a bunch of requests before you even get to the second set haha

I would have them wear all white at home to make the uniform look more like the assassins' robes, but the red looks great, too. I love this concept, and I love the execution.

Though I would have expected Ezio's number to be 2.

championship_banners_sig_by_verasthebruj

History of a Fictional Football League (1989)

Thread - Logos - Uniforms - History

You based this primarily off AC2, but AC4: Black Flag has some zesty pirate uniforms that you could incorporate as well.

Large image

acivbf_highrez_crew_edwardtcm21101508.jp

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

You based this primarily off AC2, but AC4: Black Flag has some zesty pirate uniforms that you could incorporate as well.

Large image

acivbf_highrez_crew_edwardtcm21101508.jp

[/spoiler

Yeah, I would LOVE to see a Black Flag alternate.

Here's The Black Flag alternate you guys wanted to see. When I think of AC4, i think of the blue,red, white and brown assassin uniform Edward has, so I made brown and blue the main colors along with a few red accents. The stripes on the back of the jersey are Kenway's Swords. I was going to do a away version but it didnt look right to me.

Full: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/095/6/2/assassins_creed_black_flag_alternates_by_bucksfan5-d7d5x20.png

assassins_creed_black_flag_alternates_by

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Add more black in the first two designs.

BFBS? I feel like the home & away looks great without it, because black isn't really a main color in the game, it's red, white, with many shades of gray.

These are very nice, I'm looking forward to the Grand Theft Auto uniform a lot.

103scpl.jpg

BFBS? I feel like the home & away looks great without it, because black isn't really a main color in the game, it's red, white, with many shades of gray.

What does BFBS mean/stand for?

What does BFBS mean/stand for?

Black for Black Sake.

In the words of former Vice President Al Gore,"This is super cereal, just like the ManBearPig."

The combination of that with your signature made me laugh a lot

Archived