Ottawa Senators Concept

eddie010

I figured that with GM John Muckler and new Head Coach Bryan Murray emphasizing change within the organisation, I thought I'd come up with my own Senators concept. So without further ado:

nhl-ottawa-01.gif

The jerseys feature the X-Line logos, which I find 1000x better than their current logos, except maybe the Parliament Hill logo, which I may incorporate in an alternate concept. Helmets have the laurel leaves above the ear, à-la Ancient Roman Emperors.

Comments & Critiques welcome/appreciated.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Love the jersey, hate the X-Line logo. Their original is still the best. I don't know why everyone is so quick to dump such a classy, clean, beautiful logo.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Great job Eddie! I myself like the X-line logos, and the Ottawa one is one of the better ones they've created. I would probably shrink it a little as I think it's a little too big on the jersey. Nice touch with the striping on the helmets.

I like the design, but the logo is a bit big, and I agree about the first logo wth JQK...

But great design...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

My Sens concept is this: take the black alternates, replace the 3D logo with the 2D logo, and make a white version for home the road. You get the laurel-leaf trim and the classic logo. The current whites are bland, and I don't like teams that don't have matching sweaters.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Well I'm Liking them very much. I do love the use of MORE RED. I like the X-Line logo - maybe they could use your jersey on special days or fan appreciation type games. I really like their current alt. jersey, just needs more RED like yours.

A very nice concept! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

My Sens concept is this: take the black alternates, replace the 3D logo with the 2D logo, and make a white version for home the road. You get the laurel-leaf trim and the classic logo. The current whites are bland, and I don't like teams that don't have matching sweaters.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I agree. (Except I'd keep the 3-D logo. The 2-D logo is... dull.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived