St. Louis Cardinals Concept (Need Help)

BigRed618

I'm working on a concept for my home team, but I need a little help. I made an update on the Birds' cap logo, but I'm not sure what color cap to give them. The red caps are iconic, but they have a lot of history with the blue caps, and I also figured it would be interesting if they had white caps, which were popular in the early 20th century. Let me hear your thoughts on the matter...

stl_Birds.png

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry about the roughness of the cap logos. I made them in Paint, and saved them as PNG files so I can edit them more easily. That's why they look a little pixely. I'll try to smooth them out a little better later. Until then, here's an update on my concept...

stl_Birds2.png

I thought our current Bird-on-Bat looks pretty good as it is, so I only made a few tweaks. I gave the bird a bigger "mask," and is now looking in front of him. I also added a little more detail to the bat. Let me know what you think.

The eye is better on the new one but the bat and mask are better on the old one

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Archived