Wonka's NFL Concepts: Jacksonville Jaguars (2/32)

MrWonka

These look great wonka, the only thing I would change is the shadows layer on your jerseys is almost distracting. I would lighten the opacity on them a little. A far as the designs go they are great as always.

Terrible suggestion, just leave the boards ;)

--

Roger that.

I'm really liking most of this. I think the teal-to-black gradient works very similar to the previous "candy" helmet that was such a great hit (to the people that actually knew about it). I like the pants stripe. It gives it the full stripe feel (like the original design) with a "modern" look as the new ones wear. Plus it's a full length stripe, which I think Nike has just forgotten how to make...There's something about the jersey that I'm not feeling. I feel like the shoulders could be better, but I'm not sure how. We've seen the simple shoulder stripes on here before, but I don't think they work with the rebrand. I'm not real sure the perfect fix for that (maybe the old crawling Jag? Just spitballing here...), but I think I'll know it when I see it.

Well done all in all!

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

The new posters on here are like the flicking seagulls from finding Nemo when it comes to asking for a template. Yeesh.

I like it, but it's a bit busy with 4 colors being used so prevelently. Id go with white numbers with a double outline (black/gold), but that's just personal preference. Other than that, I love the gradient and pants stripe. keep up the good work.

New poster?? I've been on this site for a year and a half and post some concepts now and then..u even commented on a few lol but what ever lol..I just wanted a template that's a nfl elite one but that's better than just a plain 2 d one..I'll make the template lol at least the souce images I would appreciate

The jersey I found in the .PSD thread, but it didn't have any lighting effect layers so I had to make that change to the template. The helmet I found on deviant art and I just made the pants from an image of Texas Longhorns Nike Pro Combat Pants

The new posters on here are like the flicking seagulls from finding Nemo when it comes to asking for a template. Yeesh.

I like it, but it's a bit busy with 4 colors being used so prevelently. Id go with white numbers with a double outline (black/gold), but that's just personal preference. Other than that, I love the gradient and pants stripe. keep up the good work.

I did have this at first, but as I looked at it more I didn't really like the light number on a lighter home jersey. I looked at their current Teal and I didn't know they used black numbers, and I thought it looked very nice and sharp, so I kept with it.

I like it! But I will echo what Mojo said. I think its the shadows on the lower/ tucked part of the jersey that throws me off. Maybe if you put the pants on it so it was tucked in?

I like it! But I will echo what Mojo said. I think its the shadows on the lower/ tucked part of the jersey that throws me off. Maybe if you put the pants on it so it was tucked in?

Yea. And the usual is happening with me again. I fall in love with a template but then after awhile I just kind of lose interest in the look. I'm going to feel like an *sshole, but I might go to a regular 2D look. We'll see how it goes.

Archived