Chris Creamer Logo Concept (Website Mockup added)

breakfast

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bravo, gentlemen. Each of these concepts is very well done.

Out of the three, I'd say Fraser's is my favorite. The other two feel a bit outline heavy to me, but that's a personal preference.

In regards to Breakfast's concept. There's a small part of the leaf that rises above the star that creates little triangles. I don't know if it bothers anyone else, but it throws me off a bit. Maybe change the size of the star to eliminate that?

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

8b4898e9d23968672de2c467ce18737d.png

Just a quickmockup of a potential full rebrand if that were to ever happen. unlikely, but hey it was fun to make.

eiIRvih.png

tCreu4G.png

L2A7kBI.png

CqaIUeg.png

q9ebGoK.png

All of the edges of the C are a bit off.

ah, i see now, now i must fix these, should've zoomed to 500% instead of just eyeballing.

Here is another update with the Tangents on point (get it huh?)

ccc_zps80000aba.gif

sign_zps4131b0ad.gif be_zpsbdc59341.gif cargo_zpsbdc59341.gif dribbble_zpsa770bcd0.gif

Nice work all around, breakfast. Hope you don't mind if I throw my hat into the ring as well...

sportslogos.net_1x.png

It's all good, I already saw it on Dribbble, if only I could enter my hat into that ring over there. (ahem, invite anyone!?)

sign_zps4131b0ad.gif be_zpsbdc59341.gif cargo_zpsbdc59341.gif dribbble_zpsa770bcd0.gif

Aside from my own ( ;) ), Davidson's is my favorite. But I also tend to gravitate towards clean, minimal design.

Breakfast's design reminds me of 80-90s MLB caps and/or retro hockey sweaters - neither of which is a bad thing. Good work all around.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Nice work all around, breakfast. Hope you don't mind if I throw my hat into the ring as well...

sportslogos.net_1x.png

It's all good, I already saw it on Dribbble, if only I could enter my hat into that ring over there. (ahem, invite anyone!?)

PM me your email. i might have an invite

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived