Chris Creamer Logo Concept (Website Mockup added)

breakfast

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont mean to hijack the thread, but i couldnt resist taking a stab at it myself

xvJAiQ4.png

no harm no foul, maybe if Chris does consider changing, maybe he could run this as a contest with a fancy prize or something. I do like your concept, just a little off to me, maybe its the star but thats just me.

sign_zps4131b0ad.gif be_zpsbdc59341.gif cargo_zpsbdc59341.gif dribbble_zpsa770bcd0.gif

Oh, oops, I said 1 row-left,. I meant 1 row, right.

Also, sorry about the big words. I like the logo they have now, and you definitely are improving from your original approach, and improving the original logo. nice job.

tinysig.jpg

I'm curious who did the real one. Was it a concept artist on these boards?

I would guess it was Chris Creamer himself, after all this site was all but his idea.

Here is a 4.0 update, I just split the C into "CC" other than that, fixed the shapes and strokes on the entire project. Personally, I didn't like the split in "CC" but thats just me figured I'd just show the person who asked what it would look like. as well as a smaller "C" like in the one Brandon did on his own.

c_zps044e5b23.gif

Untitled-3_zps1d3bf072.gif

sign_zps4131b0ad.gif be_zpsbdc59341.gif cargo_zpsbdc59341.gif dribbble_zpsa770bcd0.gif

logoconcept thread

hey guys i'm still new to the baords here is my concpet plez check it out and fedbacks for me, k?

sorry i only have paint and it doesn't have a canaidain leaf shape so i used six-point star maybe like star of david haha, canada loves israel hope you don't mind.

p4dTBRJ.png

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

logoconcept thread

hey guys i'm still new to the baords here is my concpet plez check it out and fedbacks for me, k?

sorry i only have paint and it doesn't have a canaidain leaf shape so i used six-point star maybe like star of david haha, canada loves israel hope you don't mind.

p4dTBRJ.png

I take that this was suppose to be a joke? Sorry for my ignorance in asking.

logoconcept thread

p4dTBRJ.png

I take that this was suppose to be a joke? Sorry for my ignorance in asking.

No, he's just asking for fedbacks haha

two_zpsc048f48f.gif

Final renderings, including one color red, one color blue, the combo, two tone red and of course black and white.

I think if you rechecked the centering on the C this logo would be about perfect. The double red is really nice. Maybe even darken the second red more for higher contrast.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

dont mean to hijack the thread, but i couldnt resist taking a stab at it myself

xvJAiQ4.png

Yup, nice idea for a project. I was inspired to take a crack.

sports_logos_blue_1x.pngsports_logos_white_1x.png

Lovely, If only I could post mine to the lot that is Dribbble as the original.

cc_zps16b8c2fc.gif

I did fix the "C" and made it identical on both sides that was the more than likely cause of why it didn't feel center was the symmetry throughout the piece and the block C having two different ends... illusions my friends is all she wrote.

Archived