2015 MLB uniform, logo, and patch changes/additions

damnyoutuesday

I can't confirm it, but the Mariners might be wearing cream and royal blue. The blue is really close to the Royals and Dodgers blue, which reminds me...

So what does everyone think about the Royals initial plan to portray themselves as the "Dodgers of the Midwest"? Evidently we're not allowed to discuss it in the other thread.

Thank heavens for no such rules in this thread. That thread was outdated anyway...It's really interesting that the Royals may have designed their uniforms based on the Dodgers' unis.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The Phillies will likely have two memorial patches on their jerseys next year.

"DM" for chairman David Montgomery who is having complications from cancer and may not make it to next season, and "RAJ" for GM Ruben Amaro will will likely be murdered by a mob of angry fans if he's not fired soon.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

My Royals look very much like the Dodgers. The difference is that the Dodgers have red numerals on the front of their jerseys.

One can argue that they need to go back to the powder blues. I have one of the more modern ones, but Zack Greinke abdicated KC for LA.

Archived