Columbus Blue Jackets Alternate

DatsyukianDekes6

ColumbusBlueJacketsAlternate_zpsfaac4454

I'm probably a minority, but I hate the current Blue Jackets alternate. It has to many shades of blue and I don't think it should have vintage white. I created this concept using blue and grey, two colors the Jackets already have, and stuck with the "no red" mode for this alternate jersey. I made it white because I didn't like how it looked when it was blue. Constructive Criticism appreciated!

It's a good look, but I miss the inclusion of red. As far as aesthetic, its a solid and classic design, and I like the cannon logo. i think make the center logo a little larger. Also, maybe a strange criticism, but I don't think a team named after Union soldiers should have gray in the color scheme.

I like how you just use white, blue, and gray. The Jackets' uniforms have too much color and too much going on. This is a very solid alternate that's pleasant to the eye and stylish on the ice. Well done! the only critique: maybe make the chest logo a little bigger

It's a good look, but I miss the inclusion of red. As far as aesthetic, its a solid and classic design, and I like the cannon logo. i think make the center logo a little larger. Also, maybe a strange criticism, but I don't think a team named after Union soldiers should have gray in the color scheme.

Yeah you should make the grey a sky blue like how most Union soldiers' pants were at the time. Also, I guess because the uniform is white it will only be worn on the road.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Yeah you should make the grey a sky blue like how most Union soldiers' pants were at the time. Also, I guess because the uniform is white it will only be worn on the road.

I understand your point of view, and to be honest never thought one second about it...however I feel that there have been too many double blue jerseys (Penguins, Blues, Jets, Panthers, Capitals (Third Jersey), and Rangers (Third Jersey). That's what I tried to stray away from here. All that being said, I'm more than open to giving it a shot, and should have it up later today with light blue instead of gray.

Archived