Pics of the new Kentucky uni

omnibus

Designed by LBJ himself to go with the new shoes

profile1.jpg

But look at the player picture...they seem to be an updated version...and John Wall has "KENTCUKY" on his chest...thank you again Nike.

the shoes aren't anything special, my akron zips came out with some exactly like those a while ago...

profile1.jpg

But look at the player picture...they seem to be an updated version...and John Wall has "KENTCUKY" on his chest...thank you again Nike.

the shoes aren't anything special, my akron zips came out with some exactly like those a while ago...

Really? With UK on them and everything?

front.jpg

I like the new uni a bunch, there were rumors of black being added, thank g*d it wasnt. They will look good cutting down the nets in Indy!

Here is the uniform Kentucky will wear when the Championship is vacated!

suit_ferraro_00.jpg

Lebron didn't design these. These are the same as the syracuse, duke, texas stenciled jerseys.

jersey3.jpg

back-1-500x666.jpg

They aren't even wearing the new lebrons shoes that he gave them a couple weeks ago. Some of the players wore them in the past few games but the ones in this picture are brand new and i've not seen them wear them before.

64492308-f2a6f23d59fd6f405be251c6d2efd947.4b74f4d0-full.jpg

shorts-1.jpg

front-1.jpg

64492308-3e37d6195b316cc2564f20871b.jpg

profile1.jpg

Personally, I like it. What I don't get, though, is why was this done mid-season and not pre-season?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Is grey one of Kentucky's school colors?

not officially but UK has been using it as a trim color for at least the past 10 years. I like it and think the grey works better for UK than black. as an alum and employee of the university i welcome the grey instead of black since duke uses black and I'd like to avoid comparisons to them.

As an alum and being born, bread and baptized in Lexington, I HATE THE GREY.

Blue/White is that sooo hard? Its not like it is even an accent that shows up well. I serves no purpose other than to torment me!

It's a great contrast. It's doing exactly what it was intended to do, provide visual contrast, without showing up and taking over.

As an alum and being born, bread and baptized in Lexington, I HATE THE GREY.

Blue/White is that sooo hard? Its not like it is even an accent that shows up well. I serves no purpose other than to torment me!

It's a great contrast. It's doing exactly what it was intended to do, provide visual contrast, without showing up and taking over.

It's a piss poor contrast that is unneeded and forced.

Archived