Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

Hey man, if it isn't too much to ask, can I get the:

- 1903, 1912, 1915, 1916, 1918, 2004, 2007, and 2013 World Series Championships for the Boston Red Sox

- 1929, 1939, 1941, 1970, 1972, and 2011 Stanley Cup Championships for the Boston Bruins

- 2001, 2003, 2004, and 2014 Super Bowl Championships for the New England Patriots

Thank-You-300x231.jpg

oiubk7.jpg

I come from "Titletown, USA" - Boston, Massachusetts.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem, Murph. You kinda ninja'd me, as I fortunately refreshed before posting these, but since everything you asked for is already in someone else's, that will take just a sec.

Cubsfan, yours was so big that it was kinda unallowable by forum rules, so I had to cut it into two. I didn't realize until doing this that Jr. raced originally under an exact replica of his father's number, so it kind of looks like a continuation of Sr.'s career. If you'd like me to slip someone in the middle, I can.

j7e2bp.jpg

ieimgl.jpg

Nick:

hv5kaw.jpg

Evil G, I included a National Champions banner for the 58 season, since their victory that year at the Rose Bowl did secure them their championship. If you'd rather not have it, I can remove it.

x1agbn.jpg

And, of course, KM:

oiubk7.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Can I get the following in the Championship Banner:

1. All of the Atlanta Braves championships and division champion banners

2. Clemson Tigers 1981 Orange Bowl National Championship

3. Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Championships

Also, nice work on the "Where I come from..." for Clemson. Truly defines the Clemson culture

eivDdD2.png

eygtb2X.png

Could you do the Mid-American Conference?

Are you looking for a specific team, or would you like to see me take a try at the entire conference? I can do either.

EDIT: Ooh! Also, what sport?

NCAA football and the entire conference.

Row The Boat!! RoWINg!! R.T.B!!

YELLOW!! JACKETS!!

If at all possible, I would like

1) Texas A&M football National Championships, Bowl Wins, and Conference Championships

2) Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl wins/AFC Championships/Division Championships

3) Liverpool FC Cups and League Titles (I'm not sure if you have source material for it, that's fine)

4) Houston Dynamo MLS Championships/Division Championships

5) Houston Astros Divisional Championships and NL Championships

and

6) Houston Rockets Divisional Championships and Championships

Just let me know what material is best and if any of the championships are not in your range, I understand! Thank you very much!

MwI2rht_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

a&mbanner1.png

CAPSHIELDbackground4.png

Hey Silent. As I've told you before, I modify my own signature when needed lol. But I saw on the new sample banner picture that u don't have one for the NHL's President Trophy so I made one. Here ya go to use for those who want one for their teams.

presidents%20trophy_zpssxi2mrq0.png

Enjoy. The 86 is for the year it started lol.

Sportswizard1983_zps7xai8yfc-2.png.d2f11

WVU.png.22664ef4e86d8f821acb84b9014bce7a

JC91utQ.png.70fdf0119fd81850ce7b9dfce1702016 Orioles: 5-0, 1st in AL East

1) Texas A&M football National Championships, Bowl Wins, and Conference Championships

3) Liverpool FC Cups and League Titles (I'm not sure if you have source material for it, that's fine)

and

Just let me know what material is best and if any of the championships are not in your range, I understand! Thank you very much!

I was deep in going through my old stuff to see what soccer cups I had before realizing you specified which cups you wanted. I'm pretty sure I already have all the standard soccer cups from doing Man City and Barcelona back when I first did this thread, but now that I look back at your choices... I'm not sure what you're referring to. I'm mostly unfamiliar with the structure of international soccer leagues. I see an FA Cup, but no FC Cup. And in terms of League Titles, I'm unsure if you just mean being at the top of the leaderboard at the end of the season, or winning an actual cup, since none of the cups I see Liverpool winning say they're anything but an open cup that allows entrants from more than their league.

Sorry I'm a bit confuzzled. If you could just point out which one of these you want me to include, it'll probably only take a sec.

Hey Silent. As I've told you before, I modify my own signature when needed lol. But I saw on the new sample banner picture that u don't have one for the NHL's President Trophy so I made one. Here ya go to use for those who want one for their teams.

Hehehe. You know, I forgot to include that when I was messing with everything, since it's not a championship trophy, and considered adding it and reuploading the image, but it was already 7AM, and I'd been uploading for three hours (since this board has a restriction on how quickly you can post after your previous post), I decided to just include scoring trophies in my description. I've actually got the President's Trophy done back in the old thread when Drakonis requested it:

242vaio.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

and

I was deep in going through my old stuff to see what soccer cups I had before realizing you specified which cups you wanted. I'm pretty sure I already have all the standard soccer cups from doing Man City and Barcelona back when I first did this thread, but now that I look back at your choices... I'm not sure what you're referring to. I'm mostly unfamiliar with the structure of international soccer leagues. I see an FA Cup, but no FC Cup. And in terms of League Titles, I'm unsure if you just mean being at the top of the leaderboard at the end of the season, or winning an actual cup, since none of the cups I see Liverpool winning say they're anything but an open cup that allows entrants from more than their league.

Sorry I'm a bit confuzzled. If you could just point out which one of these you want me to include, it'll probably only take a sec.

Hehehe. You know, I forgot to include that when I was messing with everything, since it's not a championship trophy, and considered adding it and reuploading the image, but it was already 7AM, and I'd been uploading for three hours (since this board has a restriction on how quickly you can post after your previous post), I decided to just include scoring trophies in my description. I've actually got the President's Trophy done back in the old thread when Drakonis requested it:

242vaio.jpg

For Liverpool, the First League titles (18), FA cups (7) and It can live with the UEFA Champions League titles (5)

MwI2rht_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

a&mbanner1.png

CAPSHIELDbackground4.png

Here you go, Cap. Finally got it fixed up.

182kxz.jpg

mah4cz.jpg

And I haven't forgotten. I'm still working on the MAC. Was gonna then move onto the Big East basketball, but Liverpool's motto kind of has me thinking about doing the EPL next.

Thank you! As a fellow fan of Smoke,this is great!

EDIT:I know how to get the sig thing set up,but the pictures are not showing up.

Huh. I don't understand. If you set it up the way I wrote in the original post, it should have no problem showing up. How are you doing it?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Welcome back SWOD! I missed your sigs!

Here's a request for mine again:

Green Bay Packers

NFL Champions:

1929, 1930, 1931, 1936, 1939, 1944, 1961, 1962, 1965

Super Bowl Champions:

1966, 1967, 1996, 2010

Milwaukee Brewers

1981 AL Divisional Playoff Participant

1982 AL Champions

2008 NL Wild Card

2011 NL Central Champions

Milwaukee Admirals

2004 Calder Cup Champions

Milwaukee Wave

NPSL Champions:

1998, 2000, 2001

MISL II Champions:

MISL III Champions:

2011, 2012

Wisconsin Badgers football

Big Ten Champions:

1896, 1897, 1901, 1906, 1912, 1952, 1959, 1962, 1993, 1998, 1999, 2010, 2011, 2012

(only replace the 1993, 1998 and 1999 ones with Rose Bowl trophies, because they won the Rose Bowl in those years)

Wisconsin Badgers men's basketball

National Champions:

Final Four:

2000, 2014

Marquette Warriors/Golden Eagles men's basketball

National Champions:

Final Four:

1974, 2003

Kenosha Twins

Midwest League Champions:

1985, 1987

Thankyou.jpg

bYhYmxh.png

and

242vaio.jpg

Lol. That one actually looks better, with nothing looking like it's missing, haha.

Sportswizard1983_zps7xai8yfc-2.png.d2f11

WVU.png.22664ef4e86d8f821acb84b9014bce7a

JC91utQ.png.70fdf0119fd81850ce7b9dfce1702016 Orioles: 5-0, 1st in AL East

Archived