Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

I do use yahoo, but both of my championships have come in nfl.com leagues in fantasy football. I can give you the logos whenever you need them.

spacer.png

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lest I delay any further, let me get out the first batch of what I've got ready now, and then continue working on the newer requests...

Here's the new Ravens sig. I had a REALLY tough time trying to match up the purples. I usually do the coloring at the same time, so I can match them up perfectly, and I had trouble getting this to match what I'd already done. Hope it looks good enough.

11rggi0.jpg

WissX, here's what I put together for you. Now, if you want more than this, please specifically tell me what you want. I tried my best, but may have misunderstood what you meant. And you never specified the college sports so this is just basketball and football.

2vn5agp.jpg

I'm currently on the last of the top five American sports in terms of pre-creating all championships. As I've done this, I've also made the logos period-accurate. The Packers were one of the first ones I got done, so WissX's sig features the new look. I did the same for you, MBurmy, while I was adding the Badgers runner-up trophy. Lemme know if you'd prefer the earlier version with just the current logo.

2ef5kz7.jpg

And, of course, theshawncox's Boston and more sig.

t9v7li.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

can I get one with

ECU: Football conference conference champions and bowls, basketball conference championships with the 2013 CIT Trophy

Panthers: NFC South titles, Super bowl appearance

Rays: AL east titles and 2008 al pennant

Heat: Division titles and championships

Hurricanes: Division titles, Stanley cup finals, Stanley cup championship!

Charlotte hornets: All history (If they have any! ;) )

Thanks,

ECUFan25

LOVE what you've done so far...thank you! Especially how you've made my Pack period-accurate.

If you could do Badgers and Marquette's at-the-time logos for their earlier titles, I would REALLY appreciate that...also, here are the lesser-known period-appropriate title logos:

Admirals' 2004 Calder Cup:

fqagf9zog1xqlh4g4y6d3grht.gif

Admirals 1976 USHL Champions (if you feel like adding that):

Milwaukee_Admirals_1973-1977.png

Milwaukee Wave 1998, 2000 & 2001 NPSL Champions (their other titles use the logo you have for all of 'em):

wave_clipped_rev_1_zpsupl7ce8k.png

Thank you again in advance!

bYhYmxh.png

I have some stuff in mind that you could add to my championship sig picture, but I'm waiting to see what Liverpool will do in terms of the FA Cup. If you don't mind, of course.

spacer.png

Question. Do this real quick if you can

Lake shore Chinooks Championship ones

here are some images to help

lakeshore-chinooks-logo.jpg

IMG_1669.JPG

They only won one chamionchip in 2014 also make me one of the\oose Where i come from images from it? if you dont have time I understand

WSna22D.gif

YKBcuDz.png
I am the guy who loves Wisconsin

Hey, guys. It's late, so I'll get back to work tommorow. Here's today's work...

dolphins91, I totally did not just take the Dallas Cowboys one I did years ago and throw a V in it. >_>; :

2lkuyoi.jpg

TheGiantsFan appreciates the entire Giants history, unlike some people in the MLB changes thread:

etduf8.jpg

ECUFan25, I'm sorry. No Hornets wins until they moved. Hopefully they will see success soon! ^_^:

prq51.jpg

I do use yahoo, but both of my championships have come in nfl.com leagues in fantasy football. I can give you the logos whenever you need them.

Lemme know the years and the logos, man. I'll hook it up.

I can take care of that easily, WissX, and I'm actually close to getting the NFL done, after which I was planning on showing off what I've been working on. People could cobble stuff together based on my work and what I posted in the opening page. I'll have your changes done tomorrow.

spacer.png

spacer.png

TheGiantsFan appreciates the entire Giants history, unlike some people in the MLB changes thread:

etduf8.jpg

Thank you, sir! It looks awesome and I'll put it on my sig when I get on my computer again.

But one thing: how come there's no trophy for the 1921 championship? Did they not have one that year?

(I know exactly what you're talking about from lurking that thread :P) I personally feel that the New York Giants are still very important to this current franchise, and I'm a high school junior to say this. That's where the Giants came from and where 5 of the 8 chanpionships even came from.

etduf8.jpg

Thank you, sir! It looks awesome and I'll put it on my sig when I get on my computer again.

But one thing: how come there's no trophy for the 1921 championship? Did they not have one that year?

(I know exactly what you're talking about from lurking that thread :P) I personally feel that the New York Giants are still very important to this current franchise, and I'm a high school junior to say this. That's where the Giants came from and where 5 of the 8 chanpionships even came from.

Yeah, that conversation completely broke my brain when I read it. XD

There was, at least as far as I can tell, no award awarded that year. The Commissioner's Trophy wasn't awarded until the 1965 season, so I used rings for the years previous to that... but they weren't always awarded either. Some were awarded watches, some were awarded pendants, etc. I used this site, by the guy that runs StadiumPage for reference. If a year didn't have any award, I just used the pennant. I also use it for pre-trophy championships (or times when I can't find a trophy) in other sports.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hey, guys. It's late, so I'll get back to work tommorow. Here's today's work...

dolphins91, I totally did not just take the Dallas Cowboys one I did years ago and throw a V in it. >_>; :

2lkuyoi.jpg

etduf8.jpg

ECUFan25, I'm sorry. No Hornets wins until they moved. Hopefully they will see success soon! ^_^:

prq51.jpg

Lemme know the years and the logos, man. I'll hook it up.

I can take care of that easily, WissX, and I'm actually close to getting the NFL done, after which I was planning on showing off what I've been working on. People could cobble stuff together based on my work and what I posted in the opening page. I'll have your changes done tomorrow.

lol like the bobcats have any history! :lonely:

Archived