Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

Crap. Yeah, I was thinking of the usual ACC group. Forgot ND was in there. Gonna have to change that. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow I'll have all the requests up along with that fix.

EDIT: Huh. What do you know? Apparently the ACC doesn't have divisions in basketball.

No worries! You probably looked up the football divisions and went off that, so ND wouldn't have been listed.

For the tagline, I'd recommend something to the tune of "...number one goes down." ND basketball has a long history of knocking off #1s and unbeatens at home.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, not sure if someone already pointed this out or you're already planning on it, but a premier league "where I come from" would be awesome.

It's already done. Well, at least ten teams worth. Another ten is coming, but I think what you're looking for is already there.

No worries! You probably looked up the football divisions and went off that, so ND wouldn't have been listed.

For the tagline, I'd recommend something to the tune of "...number one goes down." ND basketball has a long history of knocking off #1s and unbeatens at home.

Yeah. I'd forgotten that Notre Dame was in the ACC for basketball, so I just took the already finished ACC for football and changed the pictures. I'd already fixed it before your post, though, still using the iconic Fighting Irish fight song.

Zeus, here's your request from earlier...

34nkyeg.jpg

And Crabcakes's Mid-Atlantic pride parade

2wq51yq.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thank you so much silent, the championship one looks stunning. Also thank you for pointing me to the premier league "where I come from." I plan to put both in my signature as soon as possible. Thanks again!

spacer.png

Hey Silent, I hate to be "that guy," but do you think you could edit the Ravens' "where I come from?" As a diehard Ravens fan, it bothers me a little to see Kyle Boller in the second picture when there have been better quarterbacks in our history. Everything else is perfect.

spacer.png

Hey Silent, I hate to be "that guy," but do you think you could edit the Ravens' "where I come from?" As a diehard Ravens fan, it bothers me a little to see Kyle Boller in the second picture when there have been better quarterbacks in our history. Everything else is perfect.

I've said in the past that I'm perfectly fine with individually personalizing things for people when they request it, but.... crap. This is a special case. I didn't really pay attention to the face, and thought that was Flacco. The original one from the last thread was Ray Lewis, but I wanted to update it (although given that I went with legends rather than necessarily current players I should have just stuck with Ray.) Crap in a hat. I'll have to fix that. ;D

spacer.png

spacer.png

Can I have a pga trophie set brewers set admirals set. And a packers set. With montreal Canadians. Also badgers and golden eagles and tar heels all sports. For PGA big events only. Rest I would like all awards from dawn of time

WSna22D.gif

YKBcuDz.png
I am the guy who loves Wisconsin

It's been a busy weekend and I'm gonna be at opening day today, hoping the friggin' metal detector initiation MLB has forced on everyone doesn't keep me from seeing the ENTIRE game. I'll hopefully have this done tomorrow, but I'm unsure on what you want for the PGA. Do you have someone specific you want to see, or do you just want the trophies for the tournaments?

Also, all sports is a little... umm... That would not fit on this page. I've done football, men's basketball, women's basketball, baseball, softball, soccer, lacrosse, hockey, golf, and probably a whole lot more. Doing all that and including stuff like gymnastics, swimming, track, wrestling, tennis, etc. for three schools... I don't think that's going to work. XD

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hey Silent, great job on everything in this tread. I was hoping you could make me a championship image with all of the following:

Boston Celtics NBA Champions - 1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

Boston Red Sox WS - 1903, 1912, 1915, 1916, 1918, 2004, 2007, 2013

Boston Bruins Stanley Cup - 1929, 1939, 1941, 1970, 1972, 2011

New England Patriots Super Bowl - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2014

New England Revolution - 2007 US Open Cup, 2008 SuperLiga

Liverpool FC - UEFA Champions League 1977, 1978, 1981, 1984, 2005. EPL League Cup 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1995, 2001, 2003, 2012

Baylor Bears Football - SWC Champions 1915, 1916, 1922, 1924, 1974, 1980, 1994. Big 12 Champions 2013, 2014. Heisman Trophy Winner 2011.

I know this is a lot to do, so when ever you get some time. Much appreciated.

Thanks again! Have a good time at opening day!

aDZpQkZ.png

It's been a busy weekend and I'm gonna be at opening day today, hoping the friggin' metal detector initiation MLB has forced on everyone doesn't keep me from seeing the ENTIRE game. I'll hopefully have this done tomorrow, but I'm unsure on what you want for the PGA. Do you have someone specific you want to see, or do you just want the trophies for the tournaments?

Also, all sports is a little... umm... That would not fit on this page. I've done football, men's basketball, women's basketball, baseball, softball, soccer, lacrosse, hockey, golf, and probably a whole lot more. Doing all that and including stuff like gymnastics, swimming, track, wrestling, tennis, etc. for three schools... I don't think that's going to work. XD

Have Wihistling straits 2015 and the ryder cups

WSna22D.gif

YKBcuDz.png
I am the guy who loves Wisconsin

Could you please add the Badgers 2015 National Runners-Up logo to my sig?

Thank you...

Sorry man, I was rooting so hard for them badgers. I hate duke. I really, really hate duke.

spacer.png

Archived