CS85

2017 NFL Offseason: Firin', hirin', signin', draftin'!

623 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Amazon's Hard Knocks style show, All or Nothing, followed the Rams through their 4-12 season last year. Good thing there's an uncensored version. Apparently, we get to see Jeff Fisher tell the players that he got fired.

"We're not going 7-9, or 8-8, or 9-7, or even 10-6..."

Damn right. 

2 people like this

Kaepernick has been on a bit of a roll on Twitter ever since this Castille verdict came out late last week.

So Kaepernick's reasoning behind kneeling was that he was going to do so until he felt things "got better" for black people and minorities in regards to how they got treated by police officers, which I always thought was rather difficult to quantify.  Ok, cool, protest however you wish as long as there's no physical harm being done to others (or their property) by said protest.  Fast-forward to February or March, when he announced that he would no longer be kneeling during the anthem.  Either he felt things "got better"....or he felt "Oh crap, I may not be on an NFL roster soon".

For those that feel that Kaepernick isn't on an NFL roster because he's too much of a distraction, Colin isn't making things any easier on himself in terms of shaking off that distinction.

Hey guys, this isn't directly related to the offseason but I just wrote this article and I figured it would be worth posting here. Basically, I studied Super Bowl winners and losers to see how each team did the next season, took a look through some examples to see why they regressed or excelled, and then analyzed these factors in relation to Atlanta and New England for next season. I'd appreciate any feedback!