Bruce's Yams gets new label

BadSeed84

The little details are a nice upgrade.

I'm always keeping an eye on these given the name . . . and my first name.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I think it's an alright upgrade, but it's really making me jones for boneless chicken wings slathered in sauce right now.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1 hour ago, B-Rich said:

Me, too...;)

Here's to you! 

Fosters-product-1-e1443617875468.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

HUUUGE improvement in my eyes. If your product is basically adding syrup to a food with 'Sweet' already in the name, you better make it look darn good on the package, and the old can makes them look like nasty little hot dog pieces instead of yams. And to echo Eddie above, that is the Chuck Norris of rustic yam shapes.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived