New York Islanders Fisherman Orange Jersey

AndesMts27

Not sure if it's only for me, but your image isn't showing. Maybe if you choose another image host, like Imgur. Right-Click and "Open Link" worked for me.

But God, how I wish it had not. What a mess you made here. These waves do not match with anything other than themselves. They are not in the pants, they do not match with the stripes on the sleeves or socks. It's asymmetrical, and in this case, I think asymmetrical is very bad. Also, I can't be pleased by the size of the NOB and the number, looks kind of wrong to me. Try to work better a continuity between the shapes, and perhaps lessen the space occupied by the orange in the pants, to start improving a bit.

I'm one of the rare people that actually likes this logo and the alts that came with it during this phase of the Isles, but the uniforms were always bad, and that doesn't change here. I like the color scheme, and the idea of incorporating the wave pattern isn't that bad, but I just think it lacks consistency. The colors don't go all the way through the uniform, making it look very choppy and dysfunctional. Also, the waves take up way to much space, I would either get rid of them and put the colors elsewhere, or condense them, like a lot. Good idea, but it needs to be cleaned up. 

The hem is looking a little empty right now. Even just a single stripe filled in would be an improvement. The striping pattern is definitely better too. The execution still needs a little work, the name is too big and too low, and the back numbers are too small. Fix those, and this will be a pretty good concept.

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

definitely a step in the right direction, good job. I would just maybe change the shoulder logo to the lighthouse logo, or make the shoulder logo the primary and use the NY current alternate as a shoulder logo, just to increase the continuity of the concept and have everything match. right now the logos contrast too much in my opinion Other than that, great improvement, good work.

Archived