Predator Football Logo Concept

predator94

I am the owner of the Miami Valley predators semi Pro Football team in Dayton, Ohio. The reason I have posted on this board today is to see if anyone has an interest in designing a new helmet logo for our team. Currently we have claws ripping through the side of the helmet, but we are looking to change direction in 2006. Anyone who is interested please feel free to e-mail me at predatorfootball@excite.com ........ All concepts are welcome and I look forward to hearing from some of you and seeing your ideas.

leafs 13 is right, this should be in the request boards, but since you're new and don't know thr ropes, we'll let it slide :-p

send me a personal message (click on my user name, then find personal message) with a few more details - team website, an idea of the direction you're going, colors, compensation, etc. thanks alot and i am interested in doing this for sure!

OD_Signature.jpg

Josh,

Did you get the e-mail that I sent you ??? I also added you on yahoo messenger. Please get back with me and let me know. Look forward to hearing back from you. Also, nice job on Circle City's new logo. Melvin is a good friend of mine and one hell of a nice guy. Also, i threw together a few images online for you to look at you can view them here ... Current Predator Helmet

Nick Frazier

Miami Valley Predators

Josh,

Did you get the e-mail that I sent you ??? I also added you on yahoo messenger. Please get back with me and let me know. Look forward to hearing back from you. Also, nice job on Circle City's new logo. Melvin is a good friend of mine and one hell of a nice guy. Also, i threw together a few images online for you to look at you can view them here ... Current Predator Helmet

Nick Frazier

Miami Valley Predators

Never received an email from you. Best way to contact me would be joshua@joshuamingsdesign.com. I will probably be sporadically available at best through the weekend. Shoot me an email at that address so we can talk about this further.

Archived