AstroBowl II - The Sequel

TBGKon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry i didnt post this sooner, but if possible could you all please not post your concepts in other threads, believe me they will be seen here, so from this point on, any concept posted in other threads will be disqualified...sorry guys.

#1 - Teams must keep their USFL name and must stay in their original city

Their 1985 city or another city (or cities) they previously played in? What about the teams that weren't around for that '85 season?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

#1 - Teams must keep their USFL name and must stay in their original city

Their 1985 city or another city (or cities) they previously played in? What about the teams that weren't around for that '85 season?

any city that has had a USFL team, like the Outlaws, you could either do an Arizona on or an Oklahoma one, it doesnt matter

My lame entry:

Washington_Federals.gif

Uh, that's not lame...I like it. I think you need to refine it more, but I think it's cool.

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Uh, that's not lame...I like it. I think you need to refine it more, but I think it's cool.

Thanks "ABM" I just threw it together for fun, I have the design itch today. I am horrible at wordmarks. I had fun doing it that's all that matters. Thanks.

I suffer from a very sexy learning disability..... sexlexia.

My 0-vote guarantee:

generals.gif

You know back in '85, the Generals had a blue trim outlining the numbers on their uniforms while gold was only used on the logo. Therefore, I would like to see a little more blue on the Generals uniforms and team logo.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Therefore, I would like to see a little more blue on the Generals uniforms and team logo.

Then make one, it's a contest entry, dude...

Therefore, I would like to see a little more blue on the Generals uniforms and team logo.

Then make one, it's a contest entry, dude...

Nah, I think this concept looks nice, though I would've liked to see a little blue on it.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Archived