NHL Going to Uniformed Websites

STL FANATIC

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa...whats up with the news on the devil's site?

It's not the actual site yet. My guess these were all created months ago and the content is being updated as teams switch over. The actual Devils site has up to date stories on Scott Stevens being elected to the Hall of Fame and the progress of the new arena.

the duck made the change Anaheim Duck

and if you put the name of team.nhl.com/team/app for the rest of the other team you have a site still under construction

bandevieuxch5.jpg

Un homme intelligent a dit un jour : « Parlez-en en bien, parlez-en en mal, mais surtout, parlez-en! »

For some reason I dont want them to do this.

But I guess I will be al right with it as long as there is a Stars messageboard and that they carry your post count over to the new forum.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

For some reason I dont want them to do this.

But I guess I will be al right with it as long as there is a Stars messageboard and that they carry your post count over to the new forum.

Why the big fixation on post count?

I'm hoping the Thrashers will be the last team to convert.....don't know why, though.

I'm happy about this. Many teams had a :censored:ty design before that looked awful and was hard to navigate. Now at least these sites are easy to navagate and many look pretty good like the Sabres and Pens.

Archived