New Signatures

patsox

Yeah, it looks fine on my screen as well.

It's clean patsox, which is good, but it kinda lacks in color. Ya know what I'm saying? Don't get me wrong, I like the sig, but the transition from green to grey looks a little weird. I know the Celts only use green/white on their uniforms, but maybe you could transition from green to gold. And continue to do that with other teams with their primary and alternate colors.

Again, that's just a suggestion. I think the sig looks good, I just think it could be more colorful.

Yeah, it looks fine on my screen as well.

It's clean patsox, which is good, but it kinda lacks in color. Ya know what I'm saying? Don't get me wrong, I like the sig, but the transition from green to grey looks a little weird. I know the Celts only use green/white on their uniforms, but maybe you could transition from green to gold. And continue to do that with other teams with their primary and alternate colors.

Again, that's just a suggestion. I think the sig looks good, I just think it could be more colorful.

Agreed.

What is your resolution? It looks fine on my screen.

Oh, I forgot my computer is only 1024 x 768, so that's just my problem I guess. :P But anyway these look good except the aforementioned color problems.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I'll work on the things that were mentioned. I never really saw it as lacking color, but now that I look at it again I can see what you all are talking about. I thought these were there, but apparently they aren't quite yet. I'll definitely see what I can do, guys.

Well, by taking comments and criticism, applying the suggestions to your design, fixing your mistakes, and creating a clean concept, you're showing members here that you are trying to produce something reputable. By doing so maybe some members that have almost given up on you will see your progress and, (I can't really put this any other way), make fun of, or be mean to you. :P

I look forward to see what you can do, and I may request one to use as my sig.

Good luck!

BOS2.png

Improvement?

Yes, much better than the original. I'd suggest trying a different font for the team name though, it's kind of boring.

Try a different logo for the background so you're not repeating the same one three times.

I agree, you could use the cursive script or the jersey wordmark. As for the background logo, you should probably use the primary or vice versa.

Looking better, keep at it.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

What do you think of this one? I still managed to include the team script without making stand out so much. I think this makes everything look a little less busy. Instead of putting the primary logo in the background, I put the alternate logo there and placed the primary logo in the center.

DEN.png

I think they're getting a lot better. In my opinion, the first update is the best. With suggestions that DP and CAB made, I think you can turn that into something really nice without making it look too busy. Good work with these so far.

What do you think of this one? I still managed to include the team script without making stand out so much. I think this makes everything look a little less busy. Instead of putting the primary logo in the background, I put the alternate logo there and placed the primary logo in the center.

DEN.png

I think having the logo overtop of another logo gets too distracting. Have the type over the background logo and a smaller logo off to the side like your first update, I think that's the best option to keep everything visible and not too busy.

Archived