Thrift Store Gems '10

Don

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone in the Chicago area, AJ Wright in Evanston had a slew of NHL "Premier" Replica jerseys for $30. They had Avalanche Wolski, Wild Gaborik and Stars Avery.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to try to stop by there today. Hopefully I'm not too late.

For anyone in the Chicago area, AJ Wright in Evanston had a slew of NHL "Premier" Replica jerseys for $30. They had Avalanche Wolski, Wild Gaborik and Stars Avery.

They didn't have any Hawks jerseys, did they?

If they do, the Blackhawks jerseys will most likely feature players that no longer play for the Blackhawks.

If they do, the Blackhawks jerseys will most likely feature players that no longer play for the Blackhawks.

Obviously, but that's okay with me. I've been looking for a Kris Versteeg jersey for a while.

330zl3b.png

Obviously, but that's okay with me. I've been looking for a Kris Versteeg jersey for a while.

There were no Hawks that I saw, though I am in NY now and want to see what they have here. I am told that the AJ Wright in Patterson, NJ is the AJ Wright to end all AJ Wright's, though leaving the store can sometimes resemble a game of Grand Theft Auto... not sure if I will stop there or not next week...

If I find a Steeger, I will shoot you a message!

Archived