Thrift Store Gems '10

Don

Man, it really sucks to be in Australia! You can't get MLB or NHL jerseys ANYWHERE, you have to buy online. You can buy NBA jerseys, but they are all swingman, cost $99 each and all are either kobe bryant, tim garnett or lebron james. And you can only buy NFL jerseys at foot locker, where they only have replicas and cost $130 each! That and the only players you can get are peyton manning, tom brady, brett favre (no idea why that's there), troy polamalau and reggie bush. Oh and if you want and Aussie Rules jersey, be prepared to pay about $150 for a piece of over-priced material, and it's the same case with every other sport here. I'm sooo moving to america when I'm older...

Yes, but you have delicious Solo and fabulous weather. For what it's worth, I'd comb eBay if I were you. International shipping usually isn't that expensive for something as lightweight as a jersey. And coming from the other side of things, I was able to get a brand-new '08 authentic Rabbitohs jersey on eBay for about $70 shipped...

Yeah I would buy on eBay more but it's hard to find jerseys that fit me (I'm 13 and size S). Oh and the weather isn't so perfect, the eastern states are pretty much flooded at the moment :/

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found this gem on eBay. Shame it won't fit me! The guy lives in the same city as me as well!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NFL-RAMS-THROWBACK-GRIDIRON-JERSEY-M-48-WARNER-NO-13-/120656942365?pt=Men_s_Clothing&hash=item1c17b6d51d

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Wat are your favorite teams. I'll see what I have laying around from my youth. Would be good to get this junk out the house. If theres something you want I can always recieve paypal and mail it out to you at cost plus shipping. Might not be worth it though.

What I meant as cost plus shipping is something I'll have to buy from stores.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

I found this gem on eBay. Shame it won't fit me! The guy lives in the same city as me as well!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NFL-RAMS-THROWBACK-GRIDIRON-JERSEY-M-48-WARNER-NO-13-/120656942365?pt=Men_s_Clothing&hash=item1c17b6d51d

Wow. My size!

Shame it's not in my country.

That jersey is a terrible fake.

Didn't they wear white in that super bowl anyway?

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Wat are your favorite teams. I'll see what I have laying around from my youth. Would be good to get this junk out the house. If theres something you want I can always recieve paypal and mail it out to you at cost plus shipping. Might not be worth it though.

Thanks for the offer! Obviously I'm a huge packer fan, so any packer jersey would be really cool. I like the rams, bucs, 49ers, ravens & panthers jerseys as well as anything throwback. Also, I really like throwback basketball jerseys. I'm a size S.

Thanks for the offer! Obviously I'm a huge packer fan, so any packer jersey would be really cool. I like the rams, bucs, 49ers, ravens & panthers jerseys as well as anything throwback. Also, I really like throwback basketball jerseys. I'm a size S.

Dumb question, but is that Florida Panthers or Carolina Panthers?

carolina panthers

Didn't they wear white in that super bowl anyway?

Yes.

2000.rams%28biever%29.jpg

That's probably why the jersey is so cheap. The description says that the super bowl logo is a manufacturing fault.

For anyone in the Chicago area, AJ Wright in Evanston had a slew of NHL "Premier" Replica jerseys for $30. They had Avalanche Wolski, Wild Gaborik and Stars Avery.

What other jerseys did they have in stock?

On a side note, all AJ Wright's will be closing in February 2011 and the locations will be converted into a TJ Maxx, Marshalls, or Home Goods.

AIS used to make uniforms for a majority of the minor league baseball teams. They also used to make uniforms for MLB such as the Mets. They were the team dealer arm of the Hollywood wardrobe company Sportsrobe, who made the uniforms for a vast majority of sports movies.

For anyone in the Chicago area, AJ Wright in Evanston had a slew of NHL "Premier" Replica jerseys for $30. They had Avalanche Wolski, Wild Gaborik and Stars Avery.

What other jerseys did they have in stock?

On a side note, all AJ Wright's will be closing in February 2011 and the locations will be converted into a TJ Maxx, Marshalls, or Home Goods.

Those were the three hockey jerseys I specifically remember. They had Leafs but I don't recall who, same with the Sharks, and a Columbus practice jersey. Other thank that, a lot of basketball and football jerseys.

AIS used to make uniforms for a majority of the minor league baseball teams. They also used to make uniforms for MLB such as the Mets. They were the team dealer arm of the Hollywood wardrobe company Sportsrobe, who made the uniforms for a vast majority of sports movies.

Thanks for the info Sacker

sig.jpg

Does it really matter? They're both embarrassingly bad teams. :D

87Redskins.png

Does it really matter? They're both embarrassingly bad teams. :D

I might actually have Florida Panther jerseys, lol (Look at avatar).

I still haven't look through my stuff, but I believe I have a OLD 49ers Champion Jersey of Steve Young, but it's not in great shape. The others, I never had. I was an XL when I was 13 though, so IDK if they will fit.

Archived