Cleveland Browns Helmet Concept

nash61

Browns.png
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Page not found

works for me...

Browns.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Page not found

Thanks Tornado. For some reason I can't get the pictures to embed.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Page not found

Thanks Tornado. For some reason I can't get the pictures to embed.

Turn that first tag to lowercase

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

It's not a terrible idea, but it's been done before. The image doesn't look too clean on the helmet. Some may say that the logo doesn't fit as it's only a logo for a group of fans, but that doesn't bother me as much as I don't like the logo in general.

I personally always through the "B" logo they used as an alt from 03-04 or an updated versiomn of the unused "CB" from 65 would be the best, and simplest helmet logos for the Browns.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I still insist the browns would look awesome if they went with either the football and B logo, or just a "BROWNS" insignia would be cool. Just something that's not a helmet, iconic though it may be.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Browns2.png

Better?

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

If they ever stuck anything on the helmet it should be this B logo. I live it.

browns.png

See, I think this, and in thesame vein, the one nash posted, are perfect. I don't see any reason why they shouldn't use it, I'll take it over the dogpound dog or the freakin' elf any day of the week.

Any yeha, Nash, I'd drop the white outline, for sure.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

BrownsNew.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I'm not sure what's different here from the previous helmet you posted. They look identical to me.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

I pulled the other one off Photobucket but named the new one the same. The outline is now gone from the football.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Hmmm I still see the original helmet. I haven't used Photobucket in a while, but I remember I always needed to give my concepts new filenames otherwise they'd stay as the original even if the original was deleted from photobucket.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

Archived