Cleveland Browns Helmet Concept

nash61

It's not a terrible idea, but it's been done before. The image doesn't look too clean on the helmet. Some may say that the logo doesn't fit as it's only a logo for a group of fans, but that doesn't bother me as much as I don't like the logo in general.

I personally always through the "B" logo they used as an alt from 03-04 or an updated versiomn of the unused "CB" from 65 would be the best, and simplest helmet logos for the Browns.

I still insist the browns would look awesome if they went with either the football and B logo, or just a "BROWNS" insignia would be cool. Just something that's not a helmet, iconic though it may be.

If they ever stuck anything on the helmet it should be this B logo. I live it.

browns.png

See, I think this, and in thesame vein, the one nash posted, are perfect. I don't see any reason why they shouldn't use it, I'll take it over the dogpound dog or the freakin' elf any day of the week.

Any yeha, Nash, I'd drop the white outline, for sure.

Hmmm I still see the original helmet. I haven't used Photobucket in a while, but I remember I always needed to give my concepts new filenames otherwise they'd stay as the original even if the original was deleted from photobucket.

Archived