New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

In regards to this teaser image

Day-1-Bonus.jpg

What angle is this from? I want to say that the top left is part of the collar, meaning it's a black shoulder with a teal sleeve. But I just want to see what all of you think and if that is the same thing you're seeing (or maybe it's an image rotated from a different angle)

Looks to be the collar at the left, doesn't it? Hard to tell.

I'm wondering if that middle section of black is what we previously thought to be dark gray. It seems to have a sheen to it where the black to the left does not. Would be that contrasting flat/matte black with a more shiny black.

You might be on to something here... That black area next to the teal definitely looks screened on compared to the rest of the fabric.

Somebody that claimed to see the uniforms and talked to Lukas)Also the "chrome" stripes aren't really chrome. The jerseys are flat and these stripes are "shiny" or just reflective black.

The top left surely is not the edge of the collar. The collars on the Nike jerseys are basically the same material as the rest of the jersey, not ribbed like the old jerseys.

So yea, definitely onto something with the contrasting blacks. You have the black jersey material, then the shiny black pattern, then the teal jersey material.

Now I see it. That may be it.

Team confirms jersey unveiling will be Tuesday

https://twitter.com/...262338775191552

The ribbed part in the leaked image could be the sleeve cuff of the jersey.

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jags_zpsd2ca1b71.jpg

I broke out the ms paint skillz!

That could be it, although with the apparent disappearance of sleeves on linemen, don't really know how much of this will work

Im thinking those stripes will be shorter on the actual on field jerseys. Replicas have the longer sleeves.

Right. But based on the leak image, I don't know how much of the black/chrome*/teal shoulder and sleeve we really will have. I guess we'll wait Tuesday.

EDIT: From their Facebook page. I assume it's the player nameplate

531844_10151454199058863_73171907_n.jpg

I just seen that pic on instagram (dont have facebook) It says Jaguars so its not a players nameplate. I really hate when the NOB soesnt match the numbers. it should be outlined in teal and gold like the numbers. Im hoping it isnt the nameplate but could very well be.

Nike always puts the team name on the nameplate in the promo pictures when they release a new uniform. They do this for almost all new college uniforms.

You can see on the shoulder of that pic that what was probably listed as "chrome" is just a shiny application of black amidst the flat black material.

Which lends credibility to the guy on uniwatch who said it wasn't chrome but a shiny black materiel. He also said he didn't see names on the front.

Looks like it says "Jaguars" on the back, hopefully that's just for example and not the actual wording on the back...

It is just an example of wording.

Example: blue-back--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720

You can see on the shoulder of that pic that what was probably listed as "chrome" is just a shiny application of black amidst the flat black material.

Which lends credibility to the guy on uniwatch who said it wasn't chrome but a shiny black materiel. He also said he didn't see names on the front.

Here is that quote again.

I have seen the jerseys already and can confirm some of your items from today. The jerseys do not have side panels but there is a truncated stripe on the pants. The jersey I saw was an authentic but saw no player name on front. The name on back is same font type as number and what was released for the primary logo. Helmet is black in front and gold in back. Logo is larger but not full on the side. There are black home, white away, and teal alternate versions. Also the "chrome" stripes aren't really chrome. The jerseys are flat and these stripes are "shiny" or just reflective black.

Looks like it says "Jaguars" on the back, hopefully that's just for example and not the actual wording on the back...

It is just an example of wording.

Example: blue-back--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720

Oh, I know. That's what I'm hoping it is. With the whole "military theme" and a lot of the military college schools going for the sort of unified team name on the back, it crossed my mind. Especially with the rumors of the player name on the chest instead.

You can also see that hexagon pattern thats been on the website in the shiny part. Anybody have an updated mockup of this?

What? I see nothing. Am I blind?

Yea, not seeing anything at all other than the texture of the pattern.

Hexagons are right next to the sliver of teal.

Actually, looking closer they look like vent holes. lol

Those are the ventilation holes on the jersey...

Edit: You were quick on the draw.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

It looks like teaser #3 is the front and you can see part of the flywire collar in the upper right. If so, with that little sliver of teal, it looks like it could get larger in the back based upon the first teasers.

Does that make sense? Am I interpreting that right?

I'm thinking the teal starts thin towards the chest area, like you see in the picture, and then gradually widens so it fills up the side of the sleeve. That's just how I see it going off of everything.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

It looks like teaser #3 is the front and you can see part of the flywire collar in the upper right. If so, with that little sliver of teal, it looks like it could get larger in the back based upon the first teasers.

Does that make sense? Am I interpreting that right?

You may be on to something

Go A's!

Archived